Thursday, December 13, 2018

Thursday, December 13: An Enlightening Morning and Many appointments

It’s Thursday and nearing the end of the week. I managed to get

 up on time and got a little bit distracted so I was supposed 

 o meet my friend my sponsor at 7 o’clock but I push the 715. That worked out fine. It was a fine meeting. Then

 I went to morning meeting I don’t get to go to a lot. It was a good meeting. 

 omething different. I might have to go back there. Well I just want to stay

 for the entire meeting instead of leaving early. They do like to chat 

 fterwards and I would’ve loved to stay longer. I’ll definitely have to do it on a day I am off from

 work. Today probably wasn’t the best day to be late because I do have people coming in starting around 9:30 AM. Knowing my clients 

 omeone just come early thinking they’ll get out quicker. I’m 

 fraid that’s not the case because I generally don’t get in till nine anyway. I predicted

 I be at work by 9:40 and that’s probably what’s gonna happen. I

 just felt the first drops of rain. I have now for umbrellas but none of them are with me oh well.

 I already have one client in the office it’s off to work I go. Anyhow 

 he day moves on. Well when I walked in there were three people in already. I thought for moment 3/4 of the

 folks would come in. Well a total of nine people came in six at good cars and three were  sent to the program. The folks w/ disabilities were very high usually it’s the opposite ratio. Anyhow I plan 

 o do the day and it’s been a day we found out that somebody upstairs a man now got assaulted outside our building. I took the train w/ a fellow employee who was in a big hurry

 and even had time to stop at a coffee shop. It’s 524 usually I’m running late to my appointment. This coffee 
shop 

 loses at 6 PM. They’re getting their trash bags ready and hair bun 

 et up for a night out of work. I’m not sure what meeting on going to Wes says he’s not going. there

Well it’s been a good day but I know I’m a little worried a friend of 





mine’s going to disappear. But there’s not much I can do about it 

it’s out of my control. Well new outside my head, it looks like the Trump people are

having more problems with the law. Trump Inaugural Committee Under Investigation for Possible Finance Crimes. They got this 
 information by digging through

 Michael Cohen‘s hotel and Office. Congress passed the Farm Bill. It’s a huge bill That funds $400 billion 

 or farmers, poor, & forests. They did not answer house republican measures to add heavy duty work requirements for the snap program. That’s a relief for the poor but also for the caseworkers we’d have to administer that mess.

Well in more news from Trump world Trump wants to replace John Kelly who quit his Chief of Staff. He’s looking into hiring Chris Christie. My supervisor is thinking that he should. So I sent her a couple people from work the article.

No comments: