Sunday, December 23, 2018

Sunday, December 23: 2 Days Left

Well I got up and Pat needed a favor so I lent him money and 

 e drove me to Fairmount. It was a good thing because it’s looking pretty crowded here. I first went to CF and that was crowded too. I’ve not heard from Wes. A woman I knew when I first got sober came back 

 nd is living in Philly. Damn this second step meetings or something. Afterwards

 I ran into another friend and he seemed preoccupied so I went to the OCF and 

 ell let’s put it this way I was told there’s a 12 step program for those who have 

 rouble with love and sex. Dear God anyway it’s a beautiful day out here and I’m 

 onna see if I can meet someone and pay them back now or 

 ot till later. Why ended up walking to Wes’s house and we hung out I had a croissant and then we watch the 

 eginning of the Eagles Texans game. The Texans are leaving 9 to 7 

 ecause Eagles found the ball the 5 yard line. I’m now taking the trolley

 to West Philly to feed the cat. Well I went to feed the cat and the cat came up to 
 e and I can edit it. I didn’t take it out where everything was. It was nice going to West Philly
when you haven’t been there in a while it was 

  sunny day and that was OK with me. And then came to the hoagie Place and bought myself a pizza chicken cheesesteak and brought that home and it was quite delicious. I 
watched old NFL highlights which are my thing now. I remember some 

 f these football teams from back when I was a kid. Eagles won today 32 to 30 over the

 Texans. I believe their playoff hopes are still alive even though Minnesota & Dallas did win.

 The Eagles must beat Washington next week and Minnesota must lose to the Chicago bears to be the 

 umber six seed in the NFC I had myself a delicious Nap and then chilled out for

 a little bit. I then headed down to Center City for the Sunday night meeting. I ran into 

 es who didn’t like the meeting that much. Anyway, I’m not sure how long 

 ’m going to pick up going to that one when I can go to one in upper Darby which is a lot closer. 

No comments: