Wednesday, December 05, 2018

Tuesday December 4: A Shower 🚿 and Sunrise

Well after a really good night of sleep I got up and took my 

 irst shower in my new place. It was quite the shower let me tell you. The water pressure & the heat so I feel pretty good
about that. I got the sunrise really late and figured out how long it takes  to get there which is about 35 minutes

 at the longest. Melbourne is a P stop only so certain trains skip Milbourne

station. Hey news outside my coffee laden bubble, congresses 

 ostponing for two weeks a government shutdown fight over funding the 

border wall. December 21 is the latest and greatest deadline  Should be a lot of political theater

 there. It’s 9:11 AM and I just got off the train so depending on the mood of my supervisor I will either be late or not officially late. Another Slate article asked 
the question. Why Do Political Journalists Think It’s Their Job to Portray George H.W. Bush as America’s Benign, Saintly Grandpa? My first 

 nswer it’s because he seems that way compared to the current occupant in the 

 ffice. I can’t believe it are closing down the whole federal government for his death. I don’t think they did that even for Reagan 
when he died several 

 ears ago. Well at work my supervisor did not come in. So I just signed in as normal and proceeded to work on my alerts. I did answer the phone for

 some stupid reason is people didn’t go to the program. They’ve been really stupid excuses this month. It was nice to feel awake as well 

 et enough sleep setting appointments or just grinds me to be  extremely tired at the end of day. I left work I had it on down to Fairmount at UCF. I then met Wes. we went to both meetings. We 

 hen talked for awhile and I walked towards his place. We then decided to wait for the 32 

 us or the 48 bus. From the clubhouse on 20th and Fairmount Google maps wanted

 me to walk to Girard Avenue and catch Girard Avenue 

 rolley Wes to 63rd St. then walk 12 minutes to my 

 lace in the dark no I wasn't going to do that. The 32bus eventually came up so then I called the El and headed straight to Melbourne. It was obvious that nothing is going to get done Pat was 
   half asleep and I just want to go to sleep. On the way back I found out that we’re 

 oing off for hours early from work tomorrow to commemorate the passing of George HW Bush.

No comments: