Friday, December 07, 2018

Friday, December 7: Upper Darby 5 Points Coffee

Good morning boys and girls. We have completed the first week 

 f December as of today. I was going to go to sunrise but I just couldn’t quite get it together. Also wanted to talk to Pat before I left. He’s very weak 

 usy on the weekends. I decided I try to do a trip to the five points coffee 

 which is the closest coffeeshop to where I live now in Melbourne. 

 t’s now 8:32 PM I’m probably gonna leave around 835 and see how long it takes
 to get to work from here so have a good idea of how long it takes. 

  can wait for the bus or just walk. Well I just saw the 109 bus stopping
so I’ve ran out the coffee shop and decided what the hell I’ll catch 

 t since it’s freezing cold. Well I got to work in plenty

 of time. I intended to get stuff done but there was just a lot of dumb
 stuff I had to take care of. They’re all taken care of but you know I didn’t get the alerts done anything to my report 

 o will try again Monday. Anyhow forged ahead and made it through the week. 
 This video from YouTube popped up on my list. I think it’s very relevant. Over parenting. I see it I’m not even a parent either as everyone knows. The Washington Post: Mueller filing: Cohen was in touch with Russian seeking ‘political synergy’ well I decided I would 

 till meet might even though Dean was out of commission. I went to Center City and picked up an adapter for my headphones 

 nd changed my address with TD Bank officially. That’s up good to get that out-of-the-way that’s for sure. Next I then walked up to 
 axbys a little early and hit the men’s room. Then I started updating my blog. Mike  showed up early and we shot the shit for quite some time. 

 t was fun. We then walked in and caught the bus from 20th and Chestnut. 

 e got off first and then I got off at ninth Street to get my massage

 done. The massage was good but I wasn’t a stiff or she didn’t dig as

 hard this time around. I then took the EL To 40th St. and got a load of Indian food. After 

 hat I got back on the L stopped and went home 







and chow down. I then noticed a pattern fix the kitchen so looks more like a kitchen. did appreciate that that’s for sure.


No comments: