Monday, December 24, 2018

Monday, December 24 Christmas Eve in Conshohocken and Media

yes Well I got up and took a nice shower and got the sunrise a little bit late 

 ’m working on that light stuff. I’m going to get my face trimmed very soon. Anyhow,
I went to work and for my client manage to come in before 12 noon. I took care of them pretty quickly
and smoothly. That basically ate up my morning. Didn’t do any reports or less that will be for December 26. I then remembered I had to go 

 ack home to get my cord for my phone. While I was doing that I yes

 ealized I had to pack clothes and presents and other assorted things. 
 Well I caught the train pretty much with these. My ticket that

 is that I saved is only good for after 7:00 PM or weekends and I could’ve exchanged

 it but it would take filling out a form and I just said well forget it. It’s really become 



 ncreasingly cloudy and gray outside. I got some good pictures of the outdoors. 

 aybe Christmas Eve but it’s always seems to be on time for Trump to 

 ake a complete ass of himself. Trump Blasts Federal Reserve, Calls it the “Only Problem” in U.S. Economy. Such a spaz for president. Well going to pick me up at the train station and when we went straight to whole foods and I got my  presents for Kateyes

 and Debbie and I also brought some other stuff. We went to EL lemon and it was absolutely delicious. We got there just in  time because we ate and by the time we’re done they were packing 

 o close. That burrito was very tasty. Anyhow, we then drove to media where she
drop me off at my moms. I first had her going the wrong way towards Upper Darby. She met  my mom and away we went.  Join 

 or that my mom and I had dinner of ham and mashed potatoes and mixed

 vegetables. It was very tasty. I then watched a very tall Oakland Raiders Denver 

 roncos game. The Raiders beat the Broncos pretty handily

. Both of the teams aren’t going anywhere.Well I just had to do my Christmas shopping after the boredom 

 f the football game. I took care of that and not felt good to get

 that out of the way as late as possible of course. I then 

watched Forensic Files. It’s such a dick and the well I just had to do my Christmas yes

 hopping after the boredom of the football game. I took care of that and not felt 

 ood to get that out of the way as late as possible of course. I then watched forensic files. It’s such a dick and covers murders. They even uncovered

 Craig a Pinot it’s killing his wife for a stripper. I can be watched on YouTube.

No comments: