Sunday, December 02, 2018

Sunday, December 2: Being in Melbourne getting Food

I got up for about 8:30 AM and just rolled out of the futon at the 2nd floor and walk 

 o the train station. The train station is closer when I walk out 

 he front door which is nice. I hopped on the EL and it was pretty crowded 

 onsidering I’m at the very beginning. I’m the 2nd stop after leaves UpperDarby. I went to the OCF coffee house and on my way 

 to a meeting set a load if you people. From with not having breakfast  beforehand that that place is pretty expensive to eat☹️ The 12-step was

 the topic today. It was a decent meeting. I left the meeting and decided to go to CVS. I  did a little shopping in Fairmount. I'm going to head back to the homestead. I had to buy 

a weekly trans-pass so I had a 1 day gap because it weekly 

 trespasses only start on Mondays so I had to buy 2 dollar individual 

 ares so I learned something new about SEPTA. I only 

 ought five trips. If you use your key card each fare is 2 dollars 

 f you don’t buy it weekly or monthly. I have 2 trips left.

 This just shows how much I ride my the scepter It's drizzly here but not too bad 

  once I get my food I have to start cleaning again 

 he bathtub is disgusting it's got all kinds of dust from the drywall.  Well it’s 5:40 PM and I just wasn’t up for sticking my face and the tub 

 leaning it. I did however get some food shopping done at the Indian store across the street. I moved a thing couple 

 hings around and talked on the phone with friends. I made a short video of my commute back from Center City to Melbourne that was fun to make. I like 

 sing the front door then people aren’t looking at me as I’m coming 

 n it’s prettier entrance that’s for sure. I’m going to Saxbys at 6:15 I got 

 ne more fare on my card and that all so getting back 

 ill be interesting to put it mildly. Well Pat came back home for a minute and I cooked up some delicious rice Indian surprise and frankly this

is one of the better mixes I made I just chowed down like a beast. This is 
dinner for next two days woo hoo. Also bought some samosas and few things to drink. In while I talk to couple of friends one of them is going through a bit of weirdness drama.
  I can say I’m glad it’s not me it’s involved. Weather doing OK now  which is a good thing. Well I had a hard time putting on the YouTube video. I tried to make an edit of it but YouTube had a

 problem with duplicate video so I just put the original
one on. I finally caught the EL very quickly but the trolleys are holding me up. I’m about to be late for Saxbys. They had about 4 trolleys going westbound but 

 o far no trolleys eastbound. That’s the chance you take with trolleys. Sometimes it’s a real good deal cause there is less less walk another time end u waiting forever.

 I did meet up with Larry Branica what others couldn’t make it. Went to the meeting in the speaker was pretty lit about AA. Afterwards I noticed the new coffee pot the pot which is like a coffee but 
ou get it home. I then venture forth towards 19th St. Hey Pat Digg this. 
want to catch the trolley and then I started talking to a woman 

  met on Tinder. I then realized after a half-hour that the trolleys went running ! I had to walk to  the EL. Then I remembered that my weekly transpass doesn’t start till tomorrow so I had to 

 uy a $2.50 ticket. I had the hardest time trying to figure that out so I’m here at the 15thStreet  waiting..  I’ll be home soon enough.

 The woman I talk to was 🇷🇺 but she wasn’t half my age like Donald Trump‘s wife.  She seems pretty nice but nothing is going to happen anytime soon but it  should be mellow.  . She likes to travel and travel to Europe a lot.  So if I play my cards right in the long run maybe at least I am going to have a very cultured intelligent woman friend.  stay tuned

No comments: