Sunday, December 30, 2018

Saturday, December 29: A Random Trip though North Philly Germantown


Well today Saturday was a winding twisting intense affair. I went to places I  have not been to in at least a year. Anyhow 

  got up went to the fair amount meeting. I thought it was pretty good. It’s not quite like Saturday but it’s pretty crowded nice  rowd. Anyhow I then

 headed out two N. Philly on some kind of meet up with somebody 

That turned out to be too funky so I had it up the other funky buses from north Philly to 

Germantown. I took lots of pictures such as the botany building and other sites that I hardly ever photographed since I’m hardly

 ever in that part of the city. I then met a friend at a coffee shop on Germantown Avenue. That was a nice place. 
would definitely go up 

 here again for the I’m ambience if nothing else. There’s a chilled out integrated crowd there. Oh we hung out there for a long time. I enjoyed the conversation 

 ery much. We were cracking up and carrying on it was pretty good. I then went over and hung out at their place for a wild. It was very late by the time I went to sleep

. Once again my lack of boundaries came back again. Will see the outcome

 this time around. Hopefully better than a year ago. Yeah never been through Nicetown before. They’re trying to “put the nice back into town.“ I giving kudos for trying but it’s still pretty desolate up there and nice town.
 we must hung out at Bobbie’s coffee shop or at least an hour. I would definitely go back there again.
 It’s very odd going to places you’ve never been to before or haven’t been there in a 
long long time. I 

 on’t have business up certain ways such as North Philly Germantown or Northeast Philly I don’t end up going there. I deafly I’m partial to places that are 

  lot more direct with public transportation. The new year is coming up in their promises to be change. That’s redundant isn’t it? But for me it really isn’t. I’m

 trying to learn not to freak myself out when something different or positive happens to me.

No comments: