Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Wednesday, December 12: Hump Day a Speaker and Singlehood

Good day everyone. Today is Wednesday, December 12, 2018. I 
managed to rouse myself up take a shower and make it to sunrise only about 15 minutes late. I was really lucky the Millbourne  train came and I 
was able to pick it up right away not wait. The meeting 
as good. Nice to go to that meeting it’s just hard to get up some days.
 anyhow I went to Saxby's and drink alone and in my own world. I  even videotaped
the scene for posterity. I then waited for a long time for the rolley. It was worth the wait though because the Christmas trolley came
 rolling in. It was pretty cool looking that’s for sure. Looks like I’m going to be 17 minutes late will see how that works out.Well I got 
in before my supervisor. 


Yes well I completed my alerts… For now. Now I’m gonna start working on my sanction last Friday. 
Tomorrow is just going to be a whole bunch of interviews. I think I scheduled about 15







 of them. I just want to jam everyone in tomorrow and then see if 


you people on the 20th and maybe schedule a few people on the 29th or              


whatever that last Thursday happens to be. I’ve got at least throw 


some sanctions at management before the next run. Well I went into blogger at work and used HTML mode. It’s a bit awkward I’ve got to not make them so small like I used to.

Yeah well I finished work and I was hungry all day. Decimate even shared a part of a Stromboli with me I did manage to  end my workday  

 inished work and cost to 33 but pretty immediately so I 

 ust say. It’s cold but not ridiculously so I’m gonna do my favorite 

 art of the day have my coffee, look at people, look at 

my pictures, things 
 like that. Well news in the social room, I think we’re the only 

 eneration that the news media did not analyze &  hyperventilate over. Now we have these millennials!!

  Check this article out from Slate! The Federal Reserve Says Millennials Are Broke. Pew Says Millennials Are Loaded. Which Is It? 

I got off the 33 bus and walking to the OC of coffee house. It wasn’t that crowded 


people were starting in the background they look younger than me 

millennials behind me. There was Waldo and her friend. It’s a 630 meeting but most people 

didn’t come in here they probably just went straight to the clubhouse. Well an old timer spoke that everybody likes. The meeting
went really fast. Everybody was so much of you as well.
 I caught the 33 very uickly. The 33 is my 
favorite bus it shows up when it supposed to. Now I’m just waiting for the EL at 15th St. it is now 8 PM. Staying single. That’s probably the best idea 4 me. I think I’m coming up with that conclusion 

 inally after bumping around dating websites. People are not that fun and not that nice since you get committed or something that people start acting really awful
 ordysfunctional went being friends they act a lot more normal and respectful. 
 



No comments: