Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Monday, December 10: Melbourne to Work and Leaving 17 Minutes Early


Well after sleeping and extremely intense sleep with lots of weird  dreams, but I decided I just couldn’t make it 

 o sunrise. As it was decided in the last minute that I shower not 

 kip it. When I showed up to work 10 minutes late but it didn’t seem to matter today. 

 hat’s a good thing because I leave early on Mondays. The sun is still 

 ctually out when I creep out the door around 4:40 PM. In one

 of the latest stories of 

 rump’s cronies corruption is this. 

Russian Accused of Infiltrating NRA, GOP Will Apparently Plead Guilty (But It’s Not Clear What It Means for Trump). The GOP has become a  satellite of the Russian Federation under 

Vladimir  Putin. It’s pretty obvious. The way Miami beat yesterday  as quite a feat. It was a hook and ladder Englandwith 7 seconds left in the game and they lateraled it twice and  BEAT the patriots! Kind of makes up for the Eagles losing in overtime to the Cowboys
   and pretty much losing out of the playoffs.Well I’m actually caught up on 
my alerts which is really hard to 

 elieve. So now I got to schedule these people and throw a sanction out there this month or they’re going to be like wondering 
what the hell I’m doing. I’m so not used to sing to me people have to get back to the rhythm of it. Anyway I went to the group and I was tired today. I am us wanted to do my quickie sleep thing. But it wasn’t bad I don’t know how long I’ll stay. I went to Saxbys got my usual but this one new pulley kept staring at me to give back the soy. Then I made a couple videos and I’m gonna kill time till about 645 when the meeting starts.

No comments: