Sunday, December 09, 2018

Sunday December 9: Philly and Upper Darby

Well I attempted to get up and I just cited that I would finish up 

 y blog posting from yesterday and then go to the upper Darby meeting at 10:30 AM. It was a 
 5 minute walk but it wasn’t bad at all..Again it’s cold as shit outside. was able to find a coffee dhop since 

 he 5 points coffee shop was closed on Sunday. That’s very 

strange the coffee shop is closed on Sunday. I went to the meeting 

 nd it was a cozy little clubhouse similar to Fairmount 

 but smaller. Just a different group of people. More down to earth and

 older definitely. No millennials in this clubhouse for sure. I 

 ctually shared and that was good. I then left and decided to go downtown.

 Probably should’ve looked for a haircut place in upper Darby but I was told by Siri there’s one


on 15th & South so that they are called South Street Barbers. They are African-American far worse and they charge $25. I got my beard trimmed so I can shave it off and my haircut place. They felt good to 
 et my face cleaned off. After that I decided I would wobble down 15th towards Spruce 

 treet and hit the CVS. I put everything I needed except the soy milk. Or the almond milk. That’s because they 

 id not have any smaller containers. I didn’t want to be schlepping 

 round with a large container with all the other heavy

 liquid items that I bought touch just to pasta sauce and drinks. So took a 

 alk down 15th St. from Spruce to 15th and Market. I guess it’s

 about four blocks. I also saw a falafel cart open. I then decided to get myself a 

chicken Giro so I can chow down as soon as I get home

 and relax. Well information about the Mueller investigation are seeping out. 
 It looks like Trump was directly involved. This is a whole new chapter  in the situation with Trump and the Russians.

 Now a leading Democratic lawmakers Rep. Schiff  states that Trump may

 “Face the Real Prospect of Jail Time”  He did not say they were going to

 impeach him but Trump’s in trouble for real this time. This is great! Dolphins Stun Patriots With Game-Winning Hook-and-Ladder Miracle! That’s 

 ay cool. I saw this just before I crashed because I ate so much food! 
Well I got up around 5:30 PM. I was really groggy but I knew I had to get  up Pat just happened 

 o be getting up to so we got to coats on and headed out to Home Depot to get a 
couple things. One was an extension cord for the oven and the other was a strainer for the sink. 

  forgot to get a small trashcan for recycling. I don’t have the paper 


 rocery bags that I used to use back in the old place. Forgot to mention

 I took a lot of pictures at the Kimmel Center. That is one really beautiful
building. I used panel view. I posted on Facebook and Instagram. I
 think they came out very well and I’m proud of them. It was really nice to go in that building and have access to taking lots of pictures. I thought about trying to get in but I had plenty of pictures as it was. I didn’t want to push it. 
Well after PATRICK did of the stuff for the oven we decide to take a break from doing any work for a little while. We thought 

that 

 could be the most prudent course to take. I knew I couldn’t go to 

 he Sunday night meeting and get stuff done before midnight. On the way back we 

 listened to some really old tunes on YouTube. Then came back pack clean the oven an we were going to move stuff out of the truck but Pat 

 as too tired by the time the “15 minutes“ had expired. So tomorrow night another day.  

 His sister wants him to bring the car up to her place I don’t know. 

 ended up eating watching videos and crashing.


No comments: