Monday, December 17, 2018

Monday December 17: Week before Christmas πŸŽ„

Well this is news most of suspected for sure! πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί Russia worked hard against Hillery Clinton  in 

the 2016 election!! Also the Eagles beat the Rams! They almost blew a 13 point 

lead! Nick Foles was the quarterback. Umm like last year! I am low on πŸ’΅ and I just moved. It’s funny 

 hat events and situations mirror each other at certain times of the year. I find it very intriguing. I 

 ot to work a tiny bit late and I first heard mention that I haven’t done 

 ny sanctions yet. So I really really need to get some done because now they’re noticing. It’s always hard for me to get started on them because 

 f all the other interruptions and work. I got an emergency appointment with the doctor tomorrow at two and they’re gonna want 15 or 20 bucks and that’s about  how

     much you got left till Friday and shit. Anyhow, thanks ffinished 11 out of 12 alerts. I just pushed on through and pushed 


 n through with my digestive issues as well. I had soup and that was 

 nough for now. My friend Mike will pay me back 10 of the 30 that 

 e owes me because $20 and going directly to pay for the 2 o’clock  appointment that I have tomorrow. Next step will be paying for the Zoloft because 
need that the other ones can wait. I’m not going to my 5 o’clock 

 ppointment and I’m probably going to be about 10 to 15 minutes late. meanwhile, James Comey the former FBI director, ripped into the GOP for basically being wimps and letting Trump 

 isparage the FBI. On the Sunday talk shows trumps minions continue

 to lie and lie. The chief minion lawyer Rudy Giuliani was up to his whole bag of lying tricks. You got to read the article to 

 et the full extent. Anyway I went to the appointment I was just two of us. That made 

 t really decent. It was me and this other guy sits on the couch. I was

 expressing my thoughts on dating. And how I think too much. Anyhow I want to Saxbys thinking to catch the 7 Bus the 20th and Walnut but it was really 22nd on that which is 2 blocks away. The bus

 came about eight minutes late. I’m going to be going to this place on 

 3rd St. and the guy I’m supposed to go with his running late. Well it ended up that the 

 ther person I was going to meet was already at the place

 at 33rd St.. That was a relief he’s just not into texting or responding on text. Anyhow it went pretty well a 

 ot of people over there I then walked all the way to CVS at 15th and Spruce every drop me off 

 owntown and I came home cooked up a whole thing of pasta eat it all and went to bed. Oh by the way I think I’ve been ghosted by my new “friend“

No comments: