Sunday, December 16, 2018

Sunday, December 16:The Chill Returns

Good day good Sunday. I got up before the alarm did by one 

 inute. I then started puttering around the house and lo and behold it was getting 

 lose to 9:15 PM. I forgot to lock the door last night and Pat found out. I got

 to be extra careful about that because I’m sure he’s checking so I don’t want any problems. Anyhow decided to do something different 
and go to the bar none meeting. I have not been there in a while. My friend wasn’t going to Fairmount anyway so I’m glad I went to the Bar None. It was a nice meeting. 

  found out about a meeting up in Northern Liberties.  A friend had stated they didn’t think there any 
 meetings nearby. That was good to find out. So after the meeting I decided to walk towards the Market 
Frankford Line. I then 



remembered there’s a brand new WAWA 


.


opening this weekend so I checked it out.  It was pretty awesome. Got my 
free coffee read a little bit of the New York Times and chilled. I then decided I 


needed to get my weekly trans-pass I did need  my card updated. Anyhow I 

tried to call my new friend and they didn’t answer. I’m going to go

 home eat and putter around the house for a little whiles. I did a little 

 puttering but then I napped for two hours because I’ve just found myself

 exhausted. I bet tried to nail something in the hard part of the of  he wall and I’m gonna
 need some kind of drill because hammering a nail dust doesn’t work. I took 
  nap for 2 hours and then ate a snack. Well 

  did go to Sunday night and it wasn’t too bad. I’m just trying to live in the moment even though I am burdened with being broke all the time.

No comments: