Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Tuesday, December 11: Morning Moving and a Night @ the Clubhouse

Hey kids. After a decent nights sleep with a very long-winded 

 ream I got up and I was going to go to sunrise because there’s a business meeting. Pat N came
 p and said why don’t we move the stuff out of the truck. I thought I as a good idea since 

 ately were both too damn tired to do anything when the sun goes down. I proceeded to lose my phone but we moved
 he stuff in figuring we could look for it afterwards. All the stuff going in the bedroom

 so we can look for the stuff. Well, Pat called my number and I saw my phone blowing and I found it. I then
had to text people

 from sunrise to tell him I couldn’t make the business  meeting today. I asked Pat to drop me off at 40th St. so I could be close to the El 

 nd have a coffee. Yes caffeine makes one ambitious. At least in 

 campus community  or Center City. I sat in the couch and I need to split 

because it’s 8:42 AM. I feel a little less groggy this morning 

 hich is always a added bonus to my life 

  have to see people today. If not a lot of people show up I can 

 ork on my list. It all depends. Anyhow wasn’t bad at all. Four people showed up more like six people but anyway only two needed money. I thought a 
       lot better physically today that’s for sure. I did get a really rude surprise when I found out I was short on 
money again. I can only pay 

 ack half. Well here’s a preview of coming attractions starting in 

January. Trump was messing with the Democratic leaders about the border wall. He such an ass!! Well I went to the 2 
meetings held on Tuesday nights. The beginners 

 nd the men’s. They’re both pretty good & pretty intense. No I got 

 ind of tired at the beginners but kind of woke up at the end and during the men’s 

 eeting. Some changes definitely went on this evening that’s for sure. I think we’re
 doing OK. Anyhow we went back to his house relax for a little bit that I got the 48 and cut the hill back home. It was an interesting day with interesting 
events. More on that later. One more thing, it’s good to hang out with Wes again after two-year hiatus. Second thing, I’ve got to make 

movie soon and get the rest my stuff from the basement.

No comments: