Saturday, December 15, 2018

Saturday, December 15: Rain, 💰, Fixing my Place & Nice Time @ La Colombe

Well after the alarm went off several times I wrapped myself up and took a 

 hower. I’m low on one mad so I took the others to hopefully cover up the fact that I didn’t the first one. I then talked to Pat a bit before you went to work. He drove me to 40th St. where I proceeded to catch the EL to 15th St. andthen caught the 33 up to 20th and Fairmount. I went to the 

 eeting and wasn’t that crowded it uwas a pretty good topic.

 Afterwords we went to La Colombe and got a coffee and then we walked 

 until the 48 showed up pretty close to his house. It’s a good

 thing and the rain is not raining hard that’s a real plus. I then 

 alled the 48th to 15th St. and the person from last night has confirmed we’re gonna hang out tonight. So when I got home I decided I would start tackling the boxes that closed all
 that stuff it’s scattered all over my place. I’ve worked on the street for about two hours. I got a little bit done but I need more 

 han two hours that’s for sure. I had to take my second dose last Zoloft since I just started to feel the withdrawl. I will stop that shit before I head

 out to La Colombe. I don’t think I’m gonna have coffee I’m kind of caffeinated out. Well I decided to start unpacking my stuff
 and posting up photos on my walls. I made progress but left a holy mess and it’s week. I have boxes that 

 aven’t been opened in a year. So I hung up a couple pictures  I  discovered 2 things I could get for Christmas. I kept at that for 2 hours and then it was time to go to La  

Columbe. And meet my friend. Well I stopped you got some kettle chips because I waspretty hungry. I then got there and it was really 

 acked. She arrived and the crowded calm down and we got a seat. We had pizza and tea and it was a nice conversation. The coffee place pretty much emptied 

out the whole  time we were hanging out. I then went to the place she staying and talk to her 

 roommates long one woman owns the place. It was a pretty  nice set up they had. I’m at a cute little pug named 

 ercules. We then walked back to Spring Garden Station and 

 hen talk some more. I then got home talk in the phone and crashed. It 

 as a good evening. Hope for more of them.

No comments: