Wednesday, December 05, 2018

Wednesday, December 5: Four Hours off for George Bush Day of National Mourning.

Well today I got up and talked to Pat for a while. We talked 

 ecause I’m getting off 4 ours early today. This is because of the national  morning for recently   deceased George H.W. Bush   who will saluted at Capitol with tributes to his 

 ervice and decency. Compared to Donald Trump he did have 

 ecency. He wasn’t without its flaws. My only issue is we’ve never had been given time off or any other 

 eceased former president before. Well, I guess there’s a first time for everything. I’m wondering 

 hat they’ll do when Jimmy Carter dies or Bill Clinton or especially Trump. This ought to be interesting. 
Anyhow it’s really cold today. It was 27° when I wobbled out of the 

 ouse and went to sunrise. I was late but it was decent. I then got 

 ome coffee and took the Ellen to work. I’m going to be about five minutes late so that’ll

 mean 9:05 AM. Well didn’t really matter that I was late. I finished

 off as much is the alerts as much as possible and I have 10 remaining. I just got my  

  report it has 30 names. That gives me a fighting chance toe get
sanctions done and completed on time. I left work at 12:30 PM. And then meantime I sent myself the meet somebody

 new at the Starbucks at 19th and Chestnut at 1 PM. I deafly cut it close because I  boarded the trolley at 12:53 @ 22nd St. It was 12:55 pm  so I got there just in the nick 

 f time. I had to borrow 5 bucks from a workmate just to make sure I wasn’t

 completely broke. I probably should’ve waited but 

 hatever. It should be interesting. I made it to Starbucks on time and I must say she is nice. She has a lot of interesting things to say and she’s been all 
     over the world.  She likes taking pictures & knows about architecture. We talked for over 

 n hour. I know that just “hanging out” won’t do 4 sure. 

 e went to SNAP foods across the Starbucks and she got some vegetarian food . We parted ways and

 had some follow-up texts afterwards. We see what happens. Did you know the millennial‘s are changing the Philly accent. You can 
  break read it right here in Philadelphia magazine! Good reading while you’re on the bathroom or Waiting 

 or the bus of your choice. I took the train ride home and Pat and I went to Walmart as the sun was setting. We

 also went to the Home Depot. You got some basic items for his house. After that we went to get 
a couple samosas

 for a quick snack. Pat did his own thing and I decided to take a shower and eat more of my leftover Indian food. We got home and I decided I would eat some more and take a shower. That  really did help. It is now 830 and after I ate it will start working

 again. Well, took a while to get him up another hour to be exact. We got my couch and brought in and a couple of other things in.
. He removed most of the planes from my bedroom area so I slept in my own place for the 1st  time. We brought in some other things ended it because

 it was too cold. we stopped around 12:30 AM.



No comments: