Thursday, December 20, 2018

Tuesday, December 18: Working to Get it Together

Well I got up at 6:20 AM. I could’ve and probably should’ve

 just got up when I first was starting around and I can hear pets dog upstairs. I was half hour late to the sunrise. It was OK because I got the stuff off the floor and 

 ade my place a little less sloppy. I just don’t know what to do with everything. I’m almost tempted to ask Pat to ask him to hang up all the photos for me because he seems to be very exacting. I guess I’ll do it 

 fter my tax return I’ll just pay them for it to do it or I can have people come over but that seems to of been
 daunting. I had people over my other place may be 5 to 10 times

 total in the whole year. It’s just hard to get people over. Well anyway in the world of corrupt Trump could the Trump
family decided under 

 ressure to dissolve the Trump foundation. Trump to Dissolve Charitable Foundation as Part of Lawsuit Brought by N.Y. Attorney General. When I read the foundation was totally corrupt! Well I finally 
signed up for the get healthy program to do a walk in at 8th and
Locust. I just spaced on my paperwork I’m glad I saved it.  The last time I went there, they do need the yes
paperwork so hopefully this time it’s going

 there and do it right tonight or this morning. So left work around 1:40 PM to go to doctor. Well he’s a local article about a Democratic  candidate from Delaware County who 



won as a Democrat. She a post net neutrality recently. Comcast-backed Dem Scanlon opposed push to restore net neutrality.   his was in Harrisburg on line paper called PennLive! Good to have journalism
 like this! I got to Dr. Camil‘s office and waited about 40 minutes. Wait a good session I talked about trying not to compare myself with 


others and he told me about the push bar shortage we have in Philadelphia because of the manufacture. After the doctors office I took to PATCO to 9 and Locust and quickly got my blood 

 est done. It was a great relief to get that all done and out of my way I found out that CVS pharmacy has he still living at 4419 Sansom where 
lived for three years before I live with Sharon. I got the correct that & I got 2 boxes of fig newtons for the price of one

 and got two cans of soup for a good deal. IThen decided to except a ride from Pat who is going to get his 

 aircut done at 10th St. Well we went down Chestnut Street and it was the really bad traffic jam due 

 o road construction. And I told him let me off at 22nd and Chestnut. I proceeded

 to walk up 22nd St. because the traffic was bad and I know how the 7 and 48 buses roll. I ended up yes  talking to the coffee ☕️ shop and getting there before Wes and Jenn. It was good to walk. Itactually wasn’t 

 erribly coldWell they looked contrite that’s all I can say. Anyhow both meetings the regular newcomers in the men’s were very intense meetings. I got a call from Jen which is nice. I have 

  free coffee do at the LCF with my coffee card. It couldn’t come at a better

 time. Anyhow I got home and didn’t was too tired to do the fourth step so I ate my last thing of pasta on the phone. 

yes




No comments: