Tuesday, April 03, 2018

Tuesday, April 3: A Late Start & Feeling pinched

Good morning boys and girls. After crashing early last night I ended up waking up late today because 

  was just tired and get myself moving. I think I needed the sleep. Yes I think I really did need to sleep. I was a little foggy but I wasn’t exhausted which was a good thing. We’re 

 only one of my scheduled clients game in another 

 alked in and that was it for the seeing people but I had a bunch of 

 hone calls about different things and I worked on my big monthly list which is due probably tomorrow or Thursday. I think I have to cancel certain plants with Larry because I’m more 

 roke than I thought I was. It’s another overcast cool day with a light sprinkle or drizzle an envelope in the  Philadelphia area. Later on the afternoon we had a meeting

  outside at our desks and at the end I took a phone call and everybody’s talking so loud I had just make a random noise to kind a hold on the loud talking. It work 
 ut they think I’m crazy. Anyhow, I wrap things up and proceed to leave the office around 5:10 PM. The latest of trump outrageousness, he wants to deploy the US military at the border until his sacred wall is built. I guess we can do that because he can because he’s 

 n asshole. I don’t know all I knows it we have cool damp weather but at least as of 9 PM it’s not raining

No comments: