Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Tuesday, April 10: Work & Dinner



When I woke up this morning & read about about Donald Trump‘s reaction to his lawyers office being raided by the FBI at 

 he behest of Robert Mueller. I didn’t wake up to a cultural potpourri of young people indulging in their navels which is a good thing I can only take a little bit of that a time before my sarcasm runs

 rampant and stuff. When I got in the work in so far as of 1:45 PM I have seen three people sent to the program and set one packing. I then  got rid of my last set of 25 and I have two more to start the new set of 25 that will come up. 

 ’m awaiting my month report because that determines who I stuck the sanction next. I plan to leave early. To meet a friend at dinner at five. I might even just leave early at 4:30 anyway and give myself a little extra time 

 aybe to catch up on the napping and stuff. I just left the Bodega’s to get my little snack I’m not gonna really eat a lot of lunch because I’m going out to dinner. Well, we both decided towards 4:30 that it was 

 etter just to me at 5:30 PM. The computer was down for about two hours and afternoon

 and it came up in time so I can get some stuff done. I pretty much got everything

 done I needed to which was cool. There’s just one case this lingering out that 

  can’t make work. Well I got up from my desk and signed out before five. I need a little jumpstart.
 Speaking of jumpstart I took a pitstop at Starbucks because she was running about 10 minutes later than I was. This way I could also get my blogging done. 

 t’s pretty chilly but the suns out it least. It’s 5:31 PM now. Time 

to go eat dinner and then go to my appointment afterwards I’m looking forward to seeing my friend again. I’m saying there taking my sweet time at the Starbucks and I realize it’s on South 18th not South 20th! Oh boy..😕. It’s 20 S. 18th St. 

 ell, she was already there. We had a nice conversation. Wasn’t bad it was a little bit overpriced tonight was still little bit hungry after I was done but it was pleasant. She goes there a lot. It’s called Nom Nom Raman. After that I went to my 745 appointment little bit late. After that I got real tired and went to bed fairly early.

No comments: