Sunday, April 01, 2018

Sunday April 1: Easter Sunday and April Fools’ Day

Well I woke at Holly Heights condominium and beautiful media Pennsylvania. It’s off Providence Road. I had a breakfast

 of two bowls of cereal and coffee. We then went to BVM Church which was nearby. They remodeled the c

hurch in Zion very nice inside brand new paint job. It was really packed we got there 10 minutes early and now it’s half empty and then it was packed standing room only. This is after three earlier masses. After that we came back to my moms place and chilled out. I took them a quick snooze and then we went off to the golf club my brothers a member. 

t was very good and it was very good too. I had lots of vegetables to make up for my lack o vegetables in my diet. I hung  out with the family including

 Debbie‘s mom Debbie sister who now lives in Oregon.. After that I went to my moms house & then and picked

 up my stuff and was dropped off at Providence Road to catch the trolley. I had agreed to meet someone at the good dog bar on 15th St. at  5:15 PM After riding on the media trolley and yell I want the 15th and she had already gotten there. I had chili and she had  beef stroganoff. 
 She had worked 10 hours at a restaurant got 

  after riding on the media trolley and The Market Frankford Line to 15th and s had already 

 there. I had chili and she had stroganoff I think it was beef stroganoff. 

s of flickering. She had worked 10 hours at a restaurant. We got along pretty well it was nice.  
After we ate we hung outside the Starbucks and two homeless people entertained us and asked us for money.


 Anyhow suffice to say it was nice time. I then came back 

 ome and talked on the phone for a moment to a friend wasn’t

 been feeling well for the last five days. She’s hopefully going to get good news from the doctor to figure out how to get rid of the aches etc. that she’s 


experiencing. I was it was a pretty decent day. It’s funny how Easter and April ools’ Day happened upon the same day. I don’t think that’ll happen again for quite some time that’s for sure. 

 . By the way 8 o’clock this evening there was a live broadcast of a modern take on “Jesus Christ superstar.“ It was interesting except for all the commercials 

  had. John Legend was Jesus and Alice Cooper was King Herod. It was entertaining yet a little strange. We shall see if anything comes out of today’s events. 

No comments: