Saturday, April 14, 2018

Saturday, April 14: A Real Spring Day & I Crack my Phone



Well I slept in till about 1030 and then I watch some videos took out the garbage etc. I finally left the house and discovered a food truck extravaganza  going 

 n right outside my door. Yes was  filming when this woman approaches me and starts explaining the event to me. I look at  her and she looks really familiar for some reason. Her name is Kate.
 I don't really know her. I ended up going on Facebook live with her permission and she talked about the event so if you go on my Facebook page you'll hear the whole story of the event.so I proceeded to go on Facebook Facebook live and document it. I took a lot of pictures and decide I didn’t order a burrito. Well on the way to ordering a Barito I  
dropped my phone on the street below and it cracked. The protective glass and the case didn’t do anything for it. So I mediately went to the Apple Store got my space in line and went to Starbucks  to charge my phone and organize my photos. 

 f course I sat found a nice corner table to eat my burrito and change my plans have my room clean till tomorrow. OK it’s feeling like a  weird day. First was waiting on in line at the Starbucks some dude passed out.then I lost my space in line came back and told me to wait for about five minutes then some kid 

 ust fell off a chair at the Apple store. Maybe I should just be extra careful today things are dropping left and right.

 I think I don’t have a girlfriend right probably end up dropping that today too. While 

 hey were fixing the phone, I took a walk around Center City enjoy the sights minus the phone. I then

 walked back home trying to change shorts and took a shower to cool off. It was good to have that downtime my friend Wendy also had a screwup in her dayso that was good because I wouldn’t of been available to 
 nswer the phone for close to two hours. Anyhow they fix the phone and 

 t was just the glass so I didn’t pay much for that but I had to pay for a new glass and a new case. I then realized it was 
 :15 PM and I had to meet Larry at 60th andWalnut. I’m actually going to be there early believe it or not. It turns out that he meant to say 40th and Walnut. So I caught the bus from 56 street when I realizedthis message. It’s been one of these very odd from days. Not a bad day just a little off. So I am at Larry and Veronica at 

 0th St. and then we walked down to where the old Chili’s was above 

 he gogo place at 38th and Chestnut. It was an Indian buffet but it was a little weird Indian buffet and a limited menu but I liked it. We then walked up and caught the bus ride from hell to 51st St. There was this emotionally disturbed woman cursing and screaming and the bus was packed. Good times!! We then went to the movie as it was just starting. It was called the “Florida Project.“ Who’s about this white trash mother grifting

 through life and just living a funky ass welfare lifestyle. At the end the children to the kids run free in to Disneyland. Word is 

 out that the filmmaker got in trouble for not asking permission from Disney World. Well I think good for the filmmaker was beautiful scene and it ended that way.

No comments: