Thursday, April 26, 2018

Thursday, April 26: Hubby Rebellion & Bill Cosby guilty

Good morning everyone. I got up clean dishes and had some cereal I then decided to read the news this
 morning. The first thing I read that was that Trump’s pick for VA secretary dropped out. 

Ronnie Jackson had to with drawls nomination because of accusations

 of handing out pills drinking too much and other nefarious activities. Yes Trump announced his nomination via Twitter. What else can I say. Next I read an article by Inga  Saffron about 
 the remake of Love Park. I actually did walk through it last weekend not realizing that I was @ Love Park it was just a gigantic brick sidewalk.  She really ripped into the design of the park. The design was basically to keep away the homeless and make it safe.  So it probably helps out the garage below it.
  
  It is pretty bad but I suppose as time goes on though add  stuff to it to make a little bit betterkeep away the homeless and make it safe. Well I got to work and fortunately my supervisor wasn’t in yet so I just moved along and soul two clients 

 his morning. I foun change tickets by accident. I found them while working
on my big goal alert list. I am now going to go to the Bodega as of 12:32 PM and fetch for lunch for people. 

  didn’t order a tuna hoagie because my stomach is feeling a tad funky so I can’t think of what to  get,  maybe soup. So I got a leave here at 3:30 PM and go to the
 dentist then go out to West Philly go to 46th and Spruce to the doctors office. It was quite a load of stuff I bought for everybody at work. So I bought my stuff and a  
whole separate order to keep things mellow. Well, only three of my clients showed 
 p today. One was sent to the program one got good cause the other one I sent for sanction. It 
 

as pretty cut and dried which was a relief. I was able to work on my 
alerts and get all them done except for two at this juncture. Of course it may be more tomorrow but I made some progress. well big news came out this afternoon. Jury Finds Bill Cosby Guilty of Three Counts of Sexual Assault. . each count could mean 10 
years in prison. These are free on bail right now. It’s the big story on the news. The local yokel news here it’s 

 talking about the jury verdict in this case. It’s  is all they

 can talk about  Bill Cosby. I  was actually very very surprised that he was guilty of all the accounts I 

 hought it be hungry again already let them off because of all the BS amongst some
 of the accusers.  Well I successfully went to the cleaning and got a fluoride treatment. 

  paid $46. After that, I went back to 15th and 
 arket to catch the Market Frankford Line  out the west Philly. And really nice woman allowed me to sit. After she went off the train another nice age-appropriate woman came by. It was nice. I then went to 46 street. Earlier

 there of been some medical issue and fortunately 
 t was resolved. When I went to the doctors and I just found myself wanting to talk about help unmotivated I’ve been to do things like cook go to sleep on time etc. she 

 uggested I talk to the psychiatrist about it. I talked about diet  etc. as well. I then had a urine sample and blood sample. I’ll find out 

 n about a week if everything is functioning
 as it should. My blood pressure was 130/90 my temperature was 99.2° that’s how much I know now. I’m now going to catch the Allied 46 

 nd get off at 15th again. And then I’m going to 1420 Walnut. I won’t be able to get there at 6:30 PM since I am at the corner ofFarragut   and Walnut and I’ve got
 to go t 15th and Market Street. Yes, I’m 213 pounds I got to quit the soda again. Well I want to my last appointment and I went pretty well. 

  then went home and ate the rest of my Garo that I bought earlier in the day and watch some YouTube videos. I attempted to make a phone call and then I fell sleep at 10 o’clock believe it or not.

No comments: