Friday, April 27, 2018

Friday, April 27: Work, AC Moore, Tom Brokaw Gets Sexual-Harassment Charge, and the Prince Theater


Well I got up early but by the time I thought about looking at the time again as already 7:11 AM so I started just to relax my place and finish up my blog posting from yesterday. I was really into it yesterday to do such a beautiful
 day and the day worked out pretty well for me. Anyway I eventually wobbled out of my place and put on my latest set of 
headphones. They appear pretty comfortable 

 nd they sound OK. I got into work and supervisor wasn’t in yet so I just went ahead and 

 id my thing. I had one walk and you said she’s going to appeal the proposed sanction. I then worked on some middling stuff and then the

 weekly report which I had to do all in one day because I didn’t get to it all week. Then I got really

 tired around 2 o’clock and took a 10 minute quickie nap. That help 

 e get to the rest of the day. By the end of the day a lot of them my fellow employees we’re ready to get the hell out and start

 the weekend. There was audible frustration in the air. Anyhow, I got up and left work 

 igned out and went to catch the elf at 56 street. Well I caught the EL and landed

 on 15th St. I decide to hit the coffee shop that’s really close to City Hall

 that’s across the street from La Colombe. It’s a nice place.
 Only problem with the places that it closes at 6 o’clock.  I thin that is pretty early specially on a Friday

 night. I just wanted to hang out and people watch through the window which has a three sided view of the outside I don’t face it but I can always turn around. And I did some videotaping and photography from it. I also got a movie Platte pass 

 o a movie called blank spotting. I guess I’m going to meet Larry and Veronica there around

 8 o’clock or 830 when it’s supposed to start. Tourist my deadline to 

 ubmit work for the next show it to plastic club and I probably missed

 the Divinci deadline hopefully not. So I wanna head and bought 

 ome frames at the AC Moore at broad and Chestnut. I’m finishing up my coffee and waiting in line. 
 ell I got my frames and came home and decided I eat a little bit before venturing off to the movie to wait in line for an hour. Left my umbrella at work but hopefully it won’t 

 ain much. The news outside my Philadelphia bubble, the Slate magazine had this 

 o say about the Cosby decision that was handed down yesterday.

Bill Cosby’s Conviction Is Not the Triumph of #MeToo.They argue that this case is really only about Bill Cosby. Even though there was mountains of evidence it took to trails to convict him. speaking #MeToo, looks like we have another one! Tom Brokaw reacts to new sexual misconduct allegations     Yes Tom Brokaw. Another powerful media figure couldn’t keep his hands to himself. well I got in line for the prince theater and I’m still pretty close to the end of the line I had a gentleman check my ticket and then a women an asked me for the ticket she was walking by. Thankfully the rain to held off.🤠🙏

No comments: