Thursday, April 12, 2018

Thursday, April 12: My Morning News, Work and a Movie

Good morning everyone it’s another cool day in April 2018. Word on the street and the weather 

 orecast stayed it’s going to be hitting close to 80° this weekend. That’s very 

 nteresting thought. Anyhow it was all kinds of news that popped up 

 esterday and into today. First off House Majority Leader Paul Ryan is not running for reelection. There’s

 been rumors out I love tell Jimmy Kimmel and Seth Meyers 
 ust busted into him. Meanwhile Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook just testified in front of Congress. Apparently it was like a dog and pony show lots of pastoring but nothings really going  to happen I’m sure. I think Zuckerberg is smarter than most 

 heCongressmen.  Wind up hanging out at Saxbys for a while because I got hooked up 

 ooking at Memes and didn’t see ya 21 or 42 anywhere. Hopefully my supervisor 

 on’t be in when I come in. I’m deathly gonna be late because it’s 8:54 AM and I’m still at 20th and Walnut. 

 ell 21 managed to show up but it was completely packed and we’re just s

 eople in here. For 20 34th St. message people get off and it’ll be a lot less 

 rowded. It’s good Penn student time here and Penn employee as well. I ran to the least humorous 

 erson in the world. It was kind of scary. Yeah talk to my friend who also 
 orks the welfare office and supervisors being a little strange using case she had trouble with for her Rushmore a valuations. That’s pretty lame. 
Well later on 

 oday she had a good conversation with her soup and everything 
 eems to be OK. That’s good news. Today I saw three people and just shuffle around work. It’s much milder today as of 12:55 PM I’m going to the Bodega to get snack and a Pepsi. It’s cloudy but it’s a lot milder. 

 ’m going to eat some chili already bought and be on my way What work was fine. I was asked for the first time in a couple months about my turning in the

 sanction for the week. I will have to get her one for that that’s for sure. I got about 3 or 4 more alerts. I

 took care of them with ease. I did see five people but one of them I was NOT allowed to see because she 

 ot into a pissing match with my boss. The client was rude and the boss and I

 couldn’t see her. That’s a first in my 27 year career. I did some test clean up. I’m hoping I can make
 some progress on my list send some partials out and then dig down to where I can sanction people because some of them are overdue. Well I decided I would just take the train straight to second 

 treet and get all coffee shop and relax before I called into duty to film 

 he movie and stuff. So I went to the coffee shop and was pretty well entertained I talk to the priest in this other 

 ude about the whole horrible so I milk is and then I’m in a much better etc. then after 

 hat the dude left without his credit card and   couple women allowed her dog to poop right 

 n the street for people might step in it I tempted from far away to
 convince him to come  ack and pick it up but I didn’t want to push the issue so I just sat here and it’s a nice day to people watch and I’m gonna head to Larry’s now because it’s 6:27 PM and I got to get my ass moving!! Well Jim Comey‘s new book is coming out. Th former FBI director 

 s very blunt according to the New York Times. In response the Republican national committee is coming 

 ut with an ad that attempts to ruin his reputation in anticipation to the book making Trump 

look bad. Esquire magazine has a good article about that. Well 6:32 PM Everyone else was already 

there but they were eating delicious pizza and chicken wings. Well

 filming started and we get to take Sloan all the scenes and everything came out pretty well now it’s on me. I came home and 

 ot the initial videos on. I now need to get the photographs of the credits and the music. I do want to get it done sooner than later so I don’t
 end up being in a frantic state. Here's the final scene from the movie it's called "Don't Wait for Milly."

No comments: