Friday, April 20, 2018

Friday April 20: Am I Really Here??🤭🌝

Hello boys and girls it’s Friday. I’m showing up to work at around 9:19 AM will have to see what the forecast 

 s for the supervisor on the lake thing and then I’m going to try to 

 et some sanctions don and do some cleanup hopefully. Well as usual Friday 

it’s a lot of talking on the phone stuff going on around me. But it is quiet since my supervisor is 

 ccupied with stuff. I just marked myself 15 minutes late I 

 asn’t gonna try to fudge it. Anyhow, it’s not 1:13 PM and it’s still chilly out here. I’m pacing The parking lot now like I used to when I got into deep conversations. ell it’s now 3 o’clock. I just went to the Bodega to get a snack and get som e air. It’s really nice out it’s still going only about 50° outside,. out it’s nice fresh crisp air. 

I got to sanction packets and return the same moment so that was good. 

 ell I did have a walking at 4:15 PM and that took up some valuable time. I was able to get her back in the program 

 nd transfer her out of the district. I then saw my supervisor added about 18 or so alert
 the last very last minute so I’ll have a total of 24 alerts looking at me but I’ve already done about the first seven arete. I hopefully. I won’t have too many interruptions on Monday. Now 

 ’m heading to The 5:30 PM meeting which I’m going to be late for. Can’t go to Starbucks so the only coffee shop is 11th and Locust. That and tell me going out of my way from the

 meeting so I might have coffee after work so I’m not ridiculously late. Meanwhile, out in the real 

world, the James Comey memos were released today. No big bombshells as far as I could tell. We’ve heard most of the stuff I think.

I’m talking to someone who is Japanese and I’m using Google translate. The translation seems good enough for her to respond here’s one of my messages.はい、フィラデルフィアはまだ寒いです。福岡は東京の近くにありますか?そこの天気はどうですか?私は、ケンブリッジ教師としてのペンシルバニア州のために働いています。どんなお仕事をしていらっしゃいますか?私はあなたが私の写真が好きで本当にうれしいです。本当にあなたの入力を感謝します。
Just highlighting go to google translate. While I was doing all that I went to 11th and 

 ashington to pick up something from my friend. Then I looped  round and ended up at Broad Street and discovered a really cool Mexican restaurant.

 I saw things I am seieing before I know I walked up that way during the Eagles parade.


No comments: