Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Tuesday April 24th: Oink for Wet Potato Chips🤡

Well today was a nice day to start. They turned on the water to the apartment complex 

  was able to brush my teeth. I then got out of the apartment eventually and walked until I caught the 12 bus to 19th St. I had to skip coffee cause I was filling bit bloate so I skip  the coffee this morning. The subject was family

 at sunrise. I ran into my friend Mike and we talked after the meeting. I then ordered to try togo to 30th St. and a group of about 30 high school girls 
 ot on the trolley. You’re on a field trip to see McBeth. They are for course I got off at my same stop at 30th St., Station. I was very lucky to  escape since the Market Frankford EL showed up really 

 uickly. So this did not get packed up with a bunch of high school checks. The first person I saw

 was a young woman of the backpack is pregnant. So I don’t know what the guides are telling me but I’m just gonna go to work and do my thing. Well I 
set off at 60th St.

 instead of the usual 56 street because I was distracted. Looks like they’re building a whole complex at 59th and Market called New Market West coming in 2019  It looks

 very interesting. It’s a $50 million project that was described in this February article in the Philadelphia tribune. It’s a little cloudy here than it has been the last two mornings but it’s not bad out it’s now 8:50 

 M I really don’t want to be late. Well I wasn’t anyway since my supervisor was absent. The supermom was absent as well. It was late and it didn’t matter. It was 

                                                            pretty quiet and volume in the office. I did see six people today and issued 
 5 car fares. All the paperwork reschedule so there are much more likely to come in. My officemate


 bought me my lunch day of a tuna hoagie and that was quite delightful. I got a  reminder call from my  dentist and I have a 4 o’clock appointment on Thursday the 26. In addition to the dentist appointment,  I have an appointment with the doctor at 5:30 and another appointment at 7:30. Well I got home and decided that I needed a nap There is a special election tonight in Arizona that is not being talked about that much. French president is trying to convince is trying to convince Trump not to scuttle via Iran  deal negotiated by President Obama. That’ll be a foreign policy disaster if he does cancel it,;
A judge today released rapper Meek Mill from prison. This was due to intense public

 pressure and the finding that the police officer that arrested him 

 as on a secret list of corrupt police officers. I did not know that that this was

 even being considered. It’s a good move from what I have read. I took Uber to the GSR meeting and ate the last 2 pizza slices! On the way home, I read an article that the Eagles and Nick Foles worked out a revamped contract. Sounds like they came to a mutually beneficial agreement. It’ll good to have him around even if he has the back up

No comments: