Sunday, April 22, 2018

Sunday, April 22: A Fine Day 4 Those who Independent

Well my alarm went off but I didn’t hear it for a while so I didn’t get up until 9:52 AM. 

 orever reason my alarm setting it on low so I’m gonna have to figure that all over again. I 

 lso forgot my Apple ID password again so I didn’t wanna deal with 

 hat. So I ended up meeting my friends at 23rd and market and we found 
 he stairwell to the Scougal River Park. Boy it was a nice day to do that.  not too hot not too cold. I did need a jacket 

 ut a spring jacket that was all. We started down the Schuylkill River trail and that was quite an adventure. We went to the Schuylkill River dog park and 

 aw that. Then we walked up Spruce Street which was fun. We saw the infamous Starbucks kicked out two black guys in town arrested last week. We decided to wait for Larry in front 

 f Starbucks your 15th and Latimer. You didn’t decided not to go to Starbucks and walked up to the capital one café. That’s a place where 

  can get 50% off my purchases with the capital one card. We hung out there for a moment and then we went to Rittenhouse Square. We 
 ung out there and then Larry’s wife needed to go and we ended up walkingnorth towards Fairmount. We saw a Love Park & we went to the Logan Circle fountain. We chilled
 out there for a while. I got some pictures. I took a lot of pictures since 

 t was such a beautiful day and there hasn’t been that many 
 f them. Last Friday and Saturday were nice but after Saturday the weather was shitty until yesterday. We got up close to the art museum and then we return 

 ack to Center City. After that we went to the Wawa and Larry got a hotdog and I 

 ot to ice tea since they were on sale when you buy two of them. I went home and took a nap. Larry and I 

 hen looked for preseason Eagle tickets in the best deal we can get with all the fees of 70 bucks each for preseason game against the Steelers or August 9. The lowest ticket for the first regular-season game against
 the  Falcons is $310. Looks like I’m not gonna go to any regular season Eagles games. We just won the Super Bowl they’re going to be very tough to get if you 

 an afford them. I neglected to mention that I want to Macy’s with Larry and I got two shirts and a pair pants 40 bucks at discount section. Very good. After my nap I ate my leftovers from

 my time at the King of Prussia Mall on Saturday. That was a lot of food and was very good

No comments: