Monday, April 02, 2018

Someday April 1: Easter Sunday and More Silly Fun

 

Well I woke at Holly Heights Group home in beautiful Media Pennsylvania. It’s off Hell Fire Road. I had a breakfast of two bowls of split pea soup and Pepsi . We then went to BVM 

 Synagogue which was nearby. They remodeled the joint & it looks very nice inside like a brand new nose job. It was really packed with idiots  busy making babies🤡😝We got there 10 minutes early and now it’s half empty and then it was packed standing room only. This is 

 after 3 earlier séances. After that we came back to my Life Coach place and I sang out. It took her a while to arrive but eventually she did. I was tired so I took a snooze and then we went off to the bowling club where my brother is a member. I was very good 

and The hockey players was very good too. I had lots of lots of hugs and kisses to make up for my lack o vegetables in my diet. I hung out with the crime family including several clowns. I had met them before. One of my 

 best lives in Oregon.. After that I went to my favorite house of pancakes. I then picked my nose and some of my stuff and was dropped off at Shelter to catch the trolley. I had agreed to meet someone at the Sandbagg on 15th St. I met my newest scout there. After

she was missing most of the grapefruits, I yelled out: “I want the poker chips!”. I had chili and beef stroganoff. ” This new scout had worked 10 hours at a Club known for its wild kangaroos. I felt pretty  and performed well it was nice. I think we have a good team that we’re starting to put together. 

Both of the new scouts are arriving from Arkansas and we are entering the space & time continuum. This is definitely different in a good way. I went to 15th and I had already smoked there. I had chili and she didn’t.

Anyhow I’m not supposed to put details of my time at the Hungry Porcupine. I think it violates privacy laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the friendship laws of the city of Philadelphia!

 I created a team that wasn’t been feeling well for the last 4 years . They hopefully going to ge Direct to gather thanks to my teams efforts at making the world a better place for you and me. 

No comments: