Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Wednesday, April 18: Puta Hump Day 🍍

Good day. It’s not quite as cold today and the sun is out. There 

 s still a bit of a stiff breeze outside as I speak. I got the sunrise very late. 

It looks like the Republicans are at their tricks again. They want to put work requirement for Medicaid. Fortunately

 the governor will Beato it since it adds 800 million to the cost and adds more bureaucratic stuff. Yes it would be more work more work 

for myself and coworkers. For those who eat granola bars and 

I’m one of them, here’s how to eat them without making crumbs all over your desk while you work. Anyhow 
 unrise was good the sun is really nice out. It is still chilly outside 40°. Well I think around at the Saxbys a little bit too long because I didn’t board the Market Frankford EL until 9 AM. The chance of getting there by 9:15 AM are slim. I did rem

ember my supervisors at some meet

ing so hopefully I can just wobble in without incident. Well I did get in 

without any incident. The phone is been pretty quiet and I cleaned up some 

 tuff but I still have to write up some sanction packets. I ordered

 from the Bodega and my friends going to pay me back soon. It’s very nice and sunny.It’s cool but not as  cold as it was yesterday. Well I managed to get one sanctioning and resolve to others on my list. 

  got my DHS report so I can press on. Tomorrow however, his appointment day. I t

 cheduled 15 people expect to see about 8 or 9 clients. 

 hat is still a lot. Well looks like the Republicans are up to some election year 

shenanigans already. This is what Republicans’ doomed effort to undo the budget deal Is really about. It’s basically to appease the Republican conservative base. To get them ginned up and excited for the 2018 midterms. Democrats are expected to do well. We can only hope. There’s an article about when you charge you your phone on a desktop  it’ll ask “ Do you trust this device?  and I always answer  NO!! 
 This article confirms I’m making the right choice. Well I’m gonna blow off the 530 meeting go down 
 nd get some coffee at Saxbys ‘s and visit my friend at Jefferson Hospital. They play better music in this Saxbys then they do the one at 20th St. that’s for

 sure. There is always weird news about. Well I’ve been futzing around

 it’s 6:11 PM it’s time to go. Why had a nice visit at Jefferson Hospital. 
  hung out with him for about an hour and 15 minutes. We talked and we paste around the hospital for his exercise and he seem to be in decent spirits. I really hope this

 is his last visit to a hospital for a while. I then came home and 

 rdered Chinese take out the first time since I lived here and it was pretty 
good. This has to be one of the funniest Trevor Noah segments ever  He totally makes fun of Trump not being able to keep a secret. I also watched hockey overtime highlights which included the flyers. I also have a 

 ratuity gratuity shot of Carolina hurricanes cheerleaders 

 from an earlier playoff round. Flyers don’t seem to be doing as well against the Penguins this time around. I think

 it’s a classic already. Well it’s really late got to go. And so it goes another

 day in Center City paradise in the cool month of April.





No comments: