Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Wednesday, April 11: Sunrise & Censorship in the USA



Hey there we one out there in Internet land. Well the freaking open Internet  is no more. Now if you even mention sex or 

 nything related to it you could be censored legally. It was fun while it was lasted but of course 

 eople were so concerned about children that they decided to use as an  excuse to Center for the rest 

 f us. It’s probably not even going to help the people that it’s targeted to help but it sure made

 the politicians feel good. Speaking of politicians, word is out this morning that Paul Ryan is NOT going to run for reelection for the US house  I think 

 e sees the ship sinking. I’ve also read that to ask kissers of tromp are vying for this position. 

  think that means they knew that he probably wasn’t going to run. Well I met a friend 

who rarely goes to this place meeting because she lives 

 up in Port Richmond. She bought me a coffee which is very nice we 

 alked a bit. It’s sunny and not quite as chilly as it was yesterday. Word out is it’s going to hit 70s by the end of the week. I finished all my alerts and then the report came out  
for the month at 2:30 PM. It was about 53 names. Two names are already overdue that I cot. Well I just have to tear through it a little bit tomorrow and most likely on Friday. Well I was going to try to make the early night 

 ut but there was somebody that I could buy the bathroom for 10 minutes I guess you needed to feel better. So I’m just gonna sit at Starbucks 4 a bit and finish up this blog for a bit. This  new app called I – funny 
 is basically self centering they’re worried about the new HB 1865 FOSTA bill just signed by President Trump tha removes protections
 from websites from folks to display ads or content that may construe illegal sexual 
 activity and human 

trafficking. Only thing I’ve noticed is that website been shut down which sounds like censorship to me. It’s now 6:31 PM. Now I’m going to head to wards where 

 he other meeting is at 7 o’clock. Sun is still out tonight I’m getting more tired so I need to go out maybe get some air. Well I decided to hit a place called Pandoras on Walnut Street between 12th and 13th. 

  bought two of the inexpensive Kati Rolls for something 

 ifferent my diet. So I’m going to walk down S. 13th St. to the meeting. I did  get a hold of my friend. We talked for a little bit. She’s hoping to avoid surgery but the doctors not sure yet. 

 riend is in the hospital when I get back.

No comments: