Monday, April 16, 2018

Monday, April 16: A Rainy Morning a Decent day

Well I was really tired so I woke up late and couldn’t get myself moving 
 ast enough. I just didn’t care as tired and was really miserable outside. I eventually got  and it was at 9:00 AM I am when I left the door. It was truly miserable cold and
 rainy. I wobbled on down to  3th St., Station. There is all dude crawler

 need to turn style because he was all upset. The guy behind the booth pushed 

  button and the alarm went off in about 10 minutes later to policeman were walking past as I was boarding the EL. Well by the time I got to work around 935 the sun was trying to get out

 can you believe this shit? Well as you probably know two black guys were arrested for sitting 

 n a Starbucks not ordering something. It took six police officers to handcuff them and lead them away even though the

 guy they were meeting said they had a purpose for being there. Today they finally fired the manager. Yes Starbucks going to get sued the next Saturday and next year. Because it was on video 

 ape Starbucks looks really bad! The latest news as of 1 PM is  Starbucks CEO Says Managers Will Have to Take “Unconscious Bias” Training. You think? I mean the guys weren’t real estate investors 
so it’s obvious they 

 ere kicked out because they were black!!😬😱 well in another screwed up story, it came out in court that Sean Hannity Is Michael Cohen’s Secret 3rd Client. That’s a big deal because Hannity  staunchest defender of Trump in the Fox network.  . That says a lot he’s a total boot licking toady comes to President Trump. I just can’t stand to watch him. I don’t have a TV so I don’t have to that idiot on TV. Dig this I ran into an old friend from  high school named

 Larry. He’s a buddy of my brother David’s and I met him at the Fox and hound in Philadelphia. It was a roa

d trip to see him is good to see him. My friend is out of the hospital she’s doing OK I believe

No comments: