Monday, April 02, 2018

Monday, April 2: Sleet in the AM and I Crashed Early

Well I woke up and it was truly a miserable cold day out there. This so-called 3 to 5 inchesof wet snow never happened. When I woke up and got out of the house around 7:10 AM it was just sleet. None of it stuck on the  ground. The ground was just wet. I hit the sunrise and then went back to Saxbys and finished up my blogs. I even started making 
  parity blog. I showed up 15 minutes late just didn’t even try to cover that stuff up. In international news, Winnie Mandela died today. I heard about it at about 10 AM this morning. Well I just 
realized I forgot to take my meds so I’m OK thus far and nobody’s walked in 

 n me so I’m doing OK. I got a fresh batch of alerts on my total was 22 and I’ll probably just have to dispose of them at 22 because there’s some -ones showing up on the list and I don’t want somebody else 

 oing that for me. It’s 2:00 PM and I’m going to the Bodega to get a 

 oworker bag of oats plain chips and me ice tea and Pepsi. Well we got cold but apparently New York City got snow so they postponed the Phillies versus Mets game this evening. The Mets are 2-1 and the  Phillies 1-2 so far in this young season. We shall see if they improve in the next few months.New York City got snow so they postponed the Phillies versus Mets game this evening. I decided that I would go home first take my meds hit the head and then take a nap. I thinking go to the Monday night beginners meeting.

No comments: