Thursday, April 05, 2018

Thursday, April 5: The Cold Cloudy Weather Continues

Well I got up in time today which is a good thing. I took a quick shower did a very quick shave 

 nd throw on my clothes. I then went to work just in time. I did skip the sunrise because I needed the sleep at this point. Well I 

 ought it around for a bit but I managed to get to work around 9:05 AM. I then proceeded to get some work done since none of my people had come in. I next finished off my report. I think 

 or once the first time EVER I actually finished the report and just didn’t do SAP on most 

 f them. I actually got to do 95% of them.  I’m going to backtrack a moment. Springboard Media Apple

 Store suddenly closed the store on 13th St. There wasn’t much warning at all because I walked by there almost every day. I just think they were losing to Apple and the Apple Store. It’s a 

 ummer that is a big keeping hole in the shopping area there. Oh well they’ll do 

 t they want to do. Well, I need up doing other little errands and did a little 

 it of the alerts but didn’t finish them. I think I have about six of them left. Well

 I left them at the same time around 5:08 PM and Cottondale down to 15th. I thought I was 

going to go to the capital one café but looked at my clock and realized I didn’t have time to go up to 17th St. then turn around and try to get the Larry’s house by six. So I walked back towards 13th to head home. Well one  of 
the stories in the news  is that President Trump didn’t know about $130,000 payment made by his personal attorney to stormy Daniels. Now if you believe that I think you’d be pretty gullible. Or just blindly loyal to EL Presidente

 Trump. Anyway it’s pretty cool out here for spring and April. Why found 

 ut a friend of mine was in the ICU for perforated colon.. Damn 

 hat’s scary. I hope to visit the hospital on Saturday. Me possibly Jon and my broke ass. Anyhow 

I hung out with Larry last night. Went to meeting and then chilled out since it was pretty nice outside.

No comments: