Wednesday, April 04, 2018

Wednesday April 4: Tired but Productive Day Looking 4 Motivation

Well I got up but I just wasn’t in the mood. I just feel like laying

 around. I really think this time the weather is getting under my skin. I

 just decided I’m going to be late today and that’s that. I arrived @ 9:30 AM to work. Today supposed 
 e my paperwork day but I did schedule a couple people today & I told some people that they were supposed to come today but really 

 he appointment was yesterday. It caused a little problem but fortunately my coworker was cool so So the two parent

 household took care of it. I then saw another person another two people since it was getting 

 owards the deadline for my report to come into
 anybody pains in I’m going to give them good cost pretty much unless it’s really blatant bullshit. And I did have to listen to a woman who has 3 bachelors degrees and she just doesn’t want 
 o get a job it’s just insane well I got her out of the way that was all. I then did some

 cleanup of the stuff ate lunch went to the Bodega etc. Murph ports do tomorrow

 at noon I should be able to get it done. That is for white people come in. Well I left work and I said it for the hell of it since it wasn’t 

 hursday night that I would go up to the 630 meeting in Paramount. I guess it’s 

 hat I do a monthly visit to Fairmount my old stomping ground so close yet so far. When I stopped at the

 OCF coffee house for old time sake and 
 aught up on my blogging  in their Wi-Fi. Saw some old familiar faces and some young familiar faces here at the millennial Haven here on 

Fairmount Avenue. Weather looks really pretty definitely pretty chilly outside. Yes and it was a speaker meeting. Now Fairmount 
 oming back to me. Now I know why 
I liked and disliked it at the same time. I’m not 
sure what I’m going to be doing after work just

 going straight home maybe wondering around getting a feel for

 the place. Ivory various news apps and one of them is sleet. I like it very much and the links stay around 

for a while unlike the Philadelphia Inquirer where the links disappear after about a year and nine months. This is a daily digest of the goings-on in the age of Trump. Anyhow 

 he meeting ended and when I looked it Google Maps and it seemed that the best way to get home Wes via the broad Street subway. Which will be good because the

 broad will not stop or the walnut locust stop basely text me practically to my door which is nice. It’s gotten chilly outside at 740 1P

No comments: