Monday, April 23, 2018

Monday, April 23: A Nice 🌞 Day to Talk for 2 Hours

Hi! After dealing with a a slight stomach disturbance I eventually

 got myself dressed ate breakfast and finished up my blog 

 osting from yesterday. It had all kinds of photos to fit in.
 I then left and I want to cuddle the 21 bus but traffic is moving so slow I got off 

 fter sitting for almost 10 minutes at Broad Street. got off of Broad 

Street and walk to 15th and market to catch the market Frankford line which is a lot faster.. It’s 9:19 AM I’m just getting into work. So I got into your red mark me late before even got in so I ate it today. I then set upon the 13 alerts that came in one day last Friday. There were three more added today but that’s OK then made up for the Friday. So I grind it away and away. I did go out early lunch and pick up a couple provisions at the Bodega. I find the canned chili is the least rip off of all the canned goods they have in there. I talked to a friend of mine who also works for the state. I went back to work. While working two other people are having a two car our conversation. Towards the end of the day I got very tired. I want to take one of my naps but it was alread 4:55 PM and it was time to go. 

No comments: