Friday, April 06, 2018

Friday, April 6: Now 4 Something Really Different. Weather

Good morning and good day. Today is Friday, April 6  2018. It is the last day of the week and The end of the first week in  April 2018. What’s not been a bad day so far at work. I was a little late but not too bad so I didn’t get docked for it. I skip the sunrise again could I was just too damn tired. I’ll try to hit the early night out 

 and mellow out at home my buddies going to cheerleaders for a party for retired club employees. He’s afraid to invite me because I might relapse. 
Anyway I 

 aited till 230 to go to the Bodega and get lunch and I even got someone can of pineapple Slices. She did ask for chunks 

 ut all they had was slices. Since it was a rip off I got the smaller can. Well I got most 

 he work I wanted to get done completed but towards the end of the day the computer system

 kept giving a error message. I managed to push one or two through  towards
 the end nothing is getting through so I couldn’t do my last minute stuff I like to do. One of 

 he thing, I upgraded to iOS 11.3 and there some small changes in the camera and when you 

use Siri the bottom is gray with the black squiggly lines instead of the opposite way. Anyhow I left the work environment to 

 o to the 530 early night out. I was late but I was Lee Lee stable to find a seat for a change

. It was pretty good after that I texted my friend who lives nearby on 15th St. and we took a stroll around Rittenhouse Square. 

 t was really a nice afternoon for the first time in a while. We talked a lot and sat on a bench 

 n the Square and did some good people watching. I then wobbled back home. On the way home there was a little bit of 

 ommotion from the Kimmel Center. I found out that there was a Pink Floyd cover band 
 laying there. Some woman was selling a ticket for $30. I thought 

 bout it for second but I was in the mood to pay that much to see a band that I’d like but not that much. When I got

 home, just sat in my room and did YouTube videos and just isolated 

 yself. I didn’t Think about a review I had the ride or thinking about the 
 oney I owe another friend etc. I just chilled out by myself. At least I didn’t have any out of wedlock babies so I’m thankful for that.  That’s it for the first week of April. Hopefully it will warm up soon.

No comments: