Monday, April 30, 2018

Sunday, April 29: A Cool and Sleepy Day in a Subdued Mind

Well I thought I made a start to today’s blog posting but I can’t find it. Iprobably

   fell asleep or forgot to save it which is very unusual usually I’m pretty anal about saving when I write. Anyhow, I woke up really drowsy. I
  slept very well but I was really drowsy when I got up. I then got up and caught 

 he two bus up Broad Street and then caught the 9:43 AM train to Ardmore train 

 tation. I was supposed to meet them at 10:30AM I arrived at Nudy‘s Café early 

 nd worked on getting A table early so wouldn’t have much of a wait. I decided to get a table after I 

 aw Donna and Charlie turn the corner. I took a table & they showed up.  I

 had some really tasty pancakes which I gobbled up pretty quickly. I don’t have 

 ancakes and scrapple often so I don’t think that’s a problem

 with my diet. Anyhow we talked for a while and had a nice time. Charlie is a cool dude. Need some sex and dating tips from that man for sure!. It seems

 to be in the world that it’s mind over matter I suppose. I’m looking

 forward to visiting his part of the world. She may be moving up there at the 

 nd of the year. To work for the state until then. Anyhow after breakfast I 
 ook a really intense nap. And then hung out with Wes since he did call me. We ended up going to Saxbys and hanging out for a bit. We then went to a meeting up 
 t 22nd and Spruce. That  as pretty good we then saw the moon movie about Itzhak Perlman. The movie was called Itzhak. I liked it it was nice and high brow and fun. I didn’t know much 

 bout him. Wes really wanted to see it so we did and we had lots of popcorn it was a nice
 time. He stated that we need to get together once a week. We’ll see if we can do that

No comments: