Saturday, April 21, 2018

Saturday April 21: Fizzywigs, A Matinee and Date

Greetings. I got up took a Uber in the first Uber dude went to the holiday inn at third 2nd Chestnut for brunch last night and I got charge 5 dollars and I got my 

 oney back because the driver canceled could like an idiot. Then I got 
 nother driver and he went right past the Doubletree where I was standing there. Well eventually got a 

 ide in and that was decent. We met at a place called Fizzywigs which is serves ice cream breakfast sandwiches

 coffee and assorted other things. It’s different than anything else
 I’ve seen this area. It’s soda looks like it’s half done even though it’s been open since 2010. Today is a little bit milder with the sun. at meeting I had a really nice pleasant

 surprise I saw a friend I haven’t seen in months she showed up with her friend. I’m supposed to be meeting somebody at the King of  Prussia Mall at 4 o’clock. This ought be interesting. Well I was just reminded I said q

  would go to a movie that starts at one. That make it make it a little difficult to

 get up to King of Prussia on time well anyway it’s nice enough to sit on 
 he bench as long as you have a good coat on. Meanwhile in the outside world, The  President is at it again. While Political World Mourns Barbara Bush, Trump Starts Saturday by Trashing NYT Reporter.
We then decided to head up to the theater and watch 

 ampage I didn’t want to spend eight dollars for soda so I bought a water which I drank up and a Coca-Cola. I manage to hide the  contraband I first drink all the water while walking back.

 Walking back seem to be quicker than walking towards the Wawa I need to catch the bus by 315 if I want to go to King of Prussia on time. Well I soon 

 ealized that was not going to be possible between having to go to the restroom

 and charging up my phone it was not practical to take the bus so I started to take my time and

 call the ZipCar. I haven’t driven in a while so it was something  different

. It went pretty smoothly I got to listen to some tunes and charged up my phone without using the battery.

 They managed to get to the mall and 43 minutes. I park near there where the 
 uses were and now I know exactly where the buses go if I have to go to the mall again. Well I’m mad or near the Rite Aid and we decided to have some food at the food court and talk from for a moment or two. I think it 

 ent well and he’s pretty chill. I then but we both decided that we couldn’t

 eat anymore the food so I have all the leftovers. Which is nice. You’re mostly 

 egetables so it’s cool. I drove back and I was thinking of hustling my laundry 

 ut I’m glad I didn’t because you know I was doing 715. And I got in 

 round seven. I started I go to Saxbys and people watch and buy some coffee. That was pretty fun   must
 say. Was a very nice day. And then came home relaxed and then talk on the phone with a couple of people. Again I went to bed 

late because was all hooked  p and watching videos. I’m going on a walk tomorrow morning. One 

 hing that hasn’t changed Michael Jackson is still dead.

No comments: