Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Tuesday, April 17: The Sun Makes Babies

Well I managed to get up around 8:15 AM since I stayed up late watching old flyers playoff highlights. First one with flyers versus the Bruins 

 n 1974.  I then watched game seven of the 1987 Stanley Cup finals or the Flyers lost 

 dmonton in the seventh game 3 to 1.  The fallout from Starbucks racial profiling incident continues. Here’s  an article about Starbucks being “a white space“ A friend from work asked me if there any Dunkin’ Donuts, Starbucks

, or Panera bread. I answered with a snarky remark. Yes there is a Starbucksthe place that kicks out black people. Today I am hoping not to 
be late for the work farm. I managed to make work at 9:06 AM and I was OK. 
brought a can of refried beans and 🍅 . The people near 

me are talking about a marathoner with the husband. After thatI rode up another sanctioned and got complemented by my supervisor that I 
 as doing good job today. It’s a rare treat that needs to be noted on my blog. Anyhow it’s still freaking cold outside. At least the suns out.Yes, we had a fire drill

 today. We no one’s coming when they send an email about it several days earlier.  Folks also saw guys around there who are not usually
 around the office. Well I’ve been outside here using the Xfinity Wi-Fi and publishing this blog so now I’m gonna go inside. OK this is getting   ridiculous. This rapper named Cardi B is getting so much publicity it’s

 insane!!😱 Now Pro life activists are joining in on the Cardi B bandwagon.  They’re loving her ass because she’s having a baby doing height of her public pop 
 popularity. Oh boy!!?? 🤯 I put it on Facebook make me gag!

 Anyway enough of that stuff. It’s still chilly. It’s 42° which is colder than 

 t was first thing this morning. Yay! When with the early night out and I was very distracted. 
  then went to my 730 appointment after taking a nap. I then met up with John and we drove around and  found parking. He bought the new James Comey book. Man it was hard to find parking

No comments: