Friday, April 13, 2018

Friday, April 13: Spring has Arrived!

Hello there. It’s Friday and I finally got paid. I was short on$$ for the last week and a half basically. Anyhow I woke up and looked at Facebook and realized that this picture that was featured was taken by me back in 1980 in lower Merion for a alternative newspaper called “the LM Forum.” What a  fantastic flashback that was. The dude even gave me credit for taking the photograph. I 

 ant to head and published it on Facebook on my own. in the meantime, ripped off the plastic sheeting off the window since supposed to hit

 about 80° this weekend. When I pulled it off I could feel the breeze it was quite amazing. I think if I stay there another year I’m gonna ask my landlord to fix the
 window 

  because putting on that Frost King window insulator is a bit of a pain in the ass. I went to Saxbys and download some photos for this blog

 post. It was pretty delightful this morning here in Ritttenhouse Square where I was this morning. People were taking walks getting to 
know each other 

 gain after being cooped up for the most of the month of April. Let’s hear for spring it’s actually here! Well I was 

peeking through an email sent to me automatically by the New York Times. They  had an article about the two dollar bill. In this article 

was a link to the Wall Street Journal that talked about how waitresses and waiters like this bill. I think when

 I go to the bank I’m gonna asked for a two dollar bill just for kicks. I never see that Bill and use.  Well I worked on my

 sanction list and I found out I had a lot of cleaning up to do my DHS list. I haven’t given a sanction yet 
 as of 12:30 PM. It’s a beautiful day out here in west Philadelphia. I just bought myself a whole bunch of food stuffs including unsweetened applesauce! Also I got my Apple Pay online for the first time in a while. The bank made me wait a half hour and I almost missed the call. I had to hang up on a client just to get the call. Feels good to be outdoors and a decent looking day come on

No comments: