Monday, April 30, 2018

Monday, April 30: A Cool as Usual Day 4 Mr. Child-Support

Well it’s another call Monday morning in the cool month of April. I got up early enough to go to sunrise 

 ut I decided I wanted to get some sleep instead. I figure I would hit the 530 or the 615 Monday 

 ight beginners meeting. Yesterday was very interesting in and had some new 

 experiences. I just couldn’t get quite motivated to complete it. The longer 

  looked at the pictures and the videos I made the more I realized a lot 

 appened that I didn’t really fully remember. The Hill, got to work on my supervisor Wes and then so I was

 on time instead of 15 minutes late. I want to head and took care of some names on the monthly list at the top and clear some of them out and then I worked on my lurch and a couple other changes in a ticket stuff. Actually it was not a bad day at work. He Chyna kept me moving. It’s just when I leave work and have time to sit if feels it once kind of mellow
 and comfortable other times uncomfortable. I got an email from the Arts Condo that the cards accuse

 me taking and I made it and I Kollaja I stop but so basically a little time no pictures in the hallway they’re just random 

 ictures there is nothing and Dooley up scene so I just replied OK. This 

 s the case where the extra mellow a fact I’m on has helped. I’m not all upset and it’s still not happy

 but you know I’ll just stop and know that I am not permitted to take pictures in the hallway of the Arts Condo without somebody‘s permission.



No comments: