Monday, April 09, 2018

Monday April 9: Odd Mind Thoughts on a Chilly Day



Hi  I got up at 5:30 am and saw this article in Slate. It was a great read yet it made me want to quit writing my blog. I managed to make the sunrise this morning. I just can’t believe how 

 old it is still. If feels even colder because I lost my second hat

. I figured I wouldn’t need it anymore but I was also wrong. I took a couple pictures of the sun trying to break 

 hrough the clouds. Then I started listening to a video about how Microsoft crushed 

 etscape back in the late 90s. Back in the old days of the new Internet. It was very fascinating. I took 

the 42 bus which is the super scenic route to West Philly. It went to Children’sHospital and I get off at 58th and Spruce. While I was walking I saw a woman look like she was busted a DY look like it was pretty serious. I made it to work 

 t 9 o’clock this is even afte I headed for the bus immediately
 after the meeting and didn’t linger around Saxbys. I got to work at 9 AM  I said before, and went right back to work on the stuff that I couldn’t get

 done on Friday. Fortunately the computer cooperated. I had to see one person because I 

 orgot to put them on the schedule but fortunately they had before

 and they needed. I went to the Bodega early at 11:00 AM. I got really hungry suddenly

 and I just had to get some food. Well I got my food and about 2:30 PM I ate it. The chili was tasty After lunch, I took 
 are of the 8 new alerts that we’re given to me today.  Overall, work wasn't too bad I didn't have any clients to  see today. One did walk in and I had to sanction her. She waited over a week to 

 ontact CCIS. Anyway I have a commitment for AA at a place in North Philly at 7 so I'm just gonna go to 20th and Walnut Street and wait for a friend to pick me up at Saxby‘s.. I’m going to 

 tay inside at the Saxbys Coffee because it's pretty chilly and I feel

 little misty rain going on. I got out of work a little bit late. It's now 5:21 PM The CBO’s New Deficit Projections Are Even Worse Than They Seem. Yes

 the tax scam of Trump and his buddies. And they’re going to call for massive 

 uts social programs to pay for these tax cuts. It’s all pre-ordained. That’s 

 why that mid terms are so damn important!!. I'm going to send a text message 

 o my friend & her son now. I figure I am would wait till later 

 in the day. Anyhow I sat at Saxbys chilled out and looked at my New York Times copy that I found laying around. Lotta people are 
ere because 6:45 PM meeting but I’m heading up to North Philly. Well I was picked up in it and a nice smooth hybrid car. He asked

 me basically how I blow my money on coffee which is 250 a pop cigarettes. Guess who sent by 

 od to drop me a hint that maybe I have to pull out the coffee maker and start making coffee at home. Anyhow he challenge the guys at the place that was interesting. I then got dropped off at home and ate a whole

 box of pasta. And got updates on my friend and Abington Hospital. Both the Philadelphia Flyers and Philadelphia 76ers are actually in the playoffs can you believe that shit? Success does have a way of spreading just like losing and shit. You know what I mean? Idiom mean?

No comments: