Sunday, April 08, 2018

Sunday, April 8th: Just a day. No More PANAS & Fighting Negative Thoughts & Ideas

After a strange day yesterday, I woke up very late around 11:15 AM. I got a contact from a friend

 to who asked me to meet her at the 12:30 PM meeting but first we met 

 t Coffee Joe. It’s just one of the places that doesn’t serve soy milk I’m out of luck because oat milk is cooler than

  Soy milk has estrogen in it that might cause people to grow boobs on folks who don’t want to grow boobs.  I hung out for

 little and took some pictures and people watch for a moment. My friend then showed up. We then wobbled up 

 o the ethical society where it was being held I was very late. I then realized I had to leave before the meeting even

 ended because the train I was catching left at 1:20 PM which means I had to walk 

 rom  ittenhouse Square which is 19th St. and Locust to 17th and JFK in 12 minutes. Well I made it to the train

 station with about a minute and a half to spare. I caught the train and it was

 a smooth ride in a free ride since I have a trans pass. I arrived at Woodmere Station and waited 10 minutes in 

 hat nicxe little cubbyhole that they have set up to cheek shelter way way for someone. It 

 as very nice because it it had heaters in it. I was feeling a little bit chilly. He picked me up and we went 

 o the Starbucks of course nobody showed up so we’re not gonna have these

 meetings anymore and less somebody else does it. We then went to Bertucci’s had a nice waitress

 named tanning which is an Irish name of some sort. I had 

  vegetable wrap with really delicious lentil soup and we just hung out I was pretty damn hungry. 
 t is now 438 it’s getting time for me to catch some kind a train soon. When I got the 517 trains out of the Langhorne stopped since it was closer. I think I have a training discovered that I was very cold outside I have lost both my hat so anyway I 

 Then took a nap got up and then I’ll put on a sweater and headed to Saxbys Wendy was there along with Larry and V and they’re playing some really trashy music but that’s OK. 
 about Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook. He’s going to be testifying before Congress. I just read this article in the  New York Times about more people being on long term on antidepressants.  Damn

 this hits close to home. Well certain drug a person just can’t stop cold turkey. You have ween off them.

No comments: