Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Wednesday, April 25: Shut Up Michael! you’re Dead

I set my alarm to get up for sunrise well the sun didn’t come out and neither did I until it was time to go 

 o work. I had lost a lot of time and decided to go back to sleep and

 take a quickie nap and get up around 8:13 AM. By the time I left, the rain was pretty much a 

 rizzle. I brought my trusty umbrella and was thankful that it wasn’t windy. As you know, umbrellas do not do well in any kind of stiff wind. Anyhow I stepped outside and it was 

 erely a drizzle outside. I’m re-writing this because when I saved it inside work all the 

 ictures disappeared and also everything I said after about the umbrellas got deleted. So I’m doing this over again. Anyhow

 I stepped outside and walk to the rain and cut the L pretty efficiently. I took some photos and did some videos that I ended up using to make photos that up and then delete the videos because most of them are pretty pointless. 
 Today is hump day Wednesday and today’s the day to get stuff done since tomorrow I have a bunch of clients and then I have to leave the office at 3:30 PM to go to three separate medical appointments. I didn’t plan it that way but I should be able to make all three of them since they started at 4 PM and the last one starts at 7:30 PM. I’m hoping to get alerts done and write up some sanctions so I can get my weekly sanction

 quarter done. I got in on time and then I use the Wi-Fi outside. I’m still baffled why everything I’d save just “Disappeared.” When he how I  came to work and I got loaded up with 20 

 ore alerts to do. 14 came today and five came yesterday. So I did do one sanction packet

 so that was good. It was drizzly rain most of the day. I actually had someone get food for me at the Bodega that 
 as nice. She’s a new member of our work unit. I walked outside and it’s stopped  raining but it still mostly cloudy but it’s mild I decided since I had a free day today 

 o go to meeting in Fairmount. It always feels very strange in a 

 ood way in a funny way too. It is now 5:35 PM. Well Slate online usually has

 well written articles on topical subjects. . But this article, 
“The Best Pregnancy Pillows on Amazon, According to Hyperenthusiastic Reviewers.” Its really kind of insipid stupid. You be the judge. I’m just not into pregnancy 

that much. Well 
Inwalked off the 22nd March and didn’t have to wait long enough 
 or the 48 bus to come trucking. I was really lucky. Now I’m going to go to Ocf coffee House, the old stomping grounds of the The past 2 1/2 to 3 years. I think I’ve ventured up here three 

 imes since I moved in December. So I finally figured

 out how to change the title one of my YouTube videos and I’m just here by myself drinking a little bit of  coffee and

 water. Well here we go again with Kanye West being a jerk! Kanye West Tweets His “Love” for Trump, and Kim Wants the Media to Stop 

 calling It a Mental Health Issue.  Such a dingbat and people listen to him because he’s a cocky  sucker. People 

have strong like for a cocky people just look at the cafés that 
 ou see in the world and the coffee shops. OK enough of my meanderings, news is out that Donald Trump‘s lawyer Michael Cohen has pleaded the fifth. I could see why he would do that considering he probably has a shit load to hide. Well in York County Pennsylvania you can’t golf while  black.  Several 50-year-old women were playing golf and we’re told to leave because

 they were going to slow. Sort of sounds like a Starbucks 

 incident to me. well I waited about 5 1/2 minutes and caught the broad Street line to Walnut Locust station. Well I got home and I got an Amazon package waiting for me.

No comments: