Sunday, April 01, 2018

Saturday March 31st: 😮 Funky Saturday before April

Hi Hi people it’s 
 he last day of March 2018. It’s been cold out but life has been good. Well the first time I woke up was to a helicopter

 landing somewhere on top of the one of the buildings nearby. Me living on Locust between 13th and prod there is a lot of things going on. I then got up and got an a call to do a big favor and let someone in their house  I’m doing at 1:30 in the meantime just sitting here seeing 

 eople walk by after the the 10 to 1030am at Christ Church that I haven’t been to in a while. After that sat for a bit and talked went to CVS where Larry was looking for chocolate candy and I went to the bank to get a cashiers 

 heck for my rent check for the month of April. I decided to go with the cashiers

 check and they gave me an envelope and I had the landlord‘s address which is a good thing 

 ecause I’m a little short on time. I was very lucky the first trying to come by was the

 34 trolley that goes to Baltimore Avenue. This will mean I’ll have less walking

 to to to reach my destination near 49th and Hazel Avenue. Today has not been entirely relaxing. On the

 way to let somebody in that I walked their dogs. Her  kid was locked out and I 

 ffered to let him in with my keys. I went to a stop and go at 49th and Baltimore Avenue to get a light snack and something 
 o do  rink. The owner and another man started yelling at each other. I then witnessed the owner of the store whip out his pistol. When I reacted they said that they were just fooling around. It was not very funny! 

 ext I discovered that the keys I had didn't open the door 

 o I was sitting there when the kid got home. I had him try the keys and that didn't work. The owner 

 ame and she was pretty chill about the whole situation and I got to charge my phone.  I was definitely a little shaken so I'm getting some 

 o eat so hopefully I'll feel little less funky. Well, I did end up missing 

  trolley so I grabbed a quick chicken fried rice. I eventually got home

 and took a nap. I was gonna go to the 530 meeting but I was waking up 

 oo late for that. I’m now at Stephanie’s in station getting ready to go 

 o Media. Why ended up catching the train pretty well and then I decided I would get 

  massage before I went to my moms place. They did a pretty good job we did certain 

 lexible things I hadn’t had another places it was a deep tissue massage 

 ut not as deep as some others. Overall it was pleasant. I then took Uber to my moms place and watch Villanova cream the hell out of Kansas. 

No comments: