Wednesday, May 02, 2018

Tuesday, May 1: No Offense but I Live Here

I got up a little early to finish off the last two days of April for my blog. There was 

 o were in around to offend at the Arts Condo so I was safe with my phone sticking out. I then forwarded to  SEPTA bus and realized I had and refilled my card. So I got to refresh

 my card. I don’t think the trolley stops have those stupid machines but I guess I’m gonna find out aren’t I?! The bus driver kind away for me 
and then I showed up the sunrise 15 minutes 

 ate at 7:30 AM. Went to  unrise and they found somebody and I made a snarky  

comment. But I talked to someone who help me out and I’m going to reboot my day and see clients. It l

ooks like it’s going to be a nice one outside today. Too nice to be working.Believe it or not it’s not supposed to rain all week 

 an you believe that shit?? Well I would call today pretty efficient day at work. I did have to see 

 or people but managed to get most of my report done except for four names. It’s due at 11 o’clock tomorrow. 

 nyhow it’s a beautiful day outside and I got to enjoy a little bit. Bye then ran to catch the train but the one train we were going on had “mechanical issues.“ So a whole bunch of us are sitting here at 5:30 PM waiting for the replacement trying to come along. Will the train king fairly quickly and basically skipped 46 Street and 40th and 34th St. went straight to 30th St.. I was way late for 5:30 PM meeting so I went to Saxbys. While there I watched some YouTube and looked at Slate. Saturday night Michelle Wolf caused a huge uproar with offensive remarks about Sarah Huckabee Sanders. Former White House Correspondents Dinner Host Stephen Colbert Weighs in on the Michelle Wolf Uproar. I agree with the sentiments people are acting so hypersensitive. You bring someone into roast and they roast. What the hell? Specially the trumpet ministration who are well

No comments: