Thursday, August 24, 2017

Thursday, August 24: Working Hard and Feeling Agitated

Well I got up after up-and-down sleep last night. I job done on 
 y leftover cereal drink the rest of my ice tea and talk to Tom a little bit in the kitchen.
  We did a little bit of catching up. I did not bring up me
 being bitchy last night. I swear to God I feel like I was having my period or 
 omething I'm just feeling really uptight and
 anal and just pissy yesterday. This pissing is carried on this morning
 but I just stuck my head in my work and spaced out on Music Wells riding the bus in to work. I 
 as relieved that my supervisor was it going to be  late and not have it matter much. I'll 
set a lot of people to see. One of them left while in the booth and one left before even 
 ets there so when you got a closing out this morning just got put back in the sanction process. The woman I thought I might be dating just ghosted me. She stopped 
 esponding after seeming so busy Astec just a couple days ago. And Yep 2021 can't come soon 
 nough. At the rate I'm going maybe I should just get the hell out of Dodge 
 and live in the following can hang out on the beach the seashells 
 on't get grumpy back at me. Well after work I went to the coffee Joe and napped a 
 ittle bit and then I went ahead and bought some ice coffee. That little nap in the coffee really help me out  

ecause I was insanely tired being agitated really takes a lot of energy out of me. So I went to living sober 
 nd ran into 
 es. He said Philly raining so much better I told him it's much different 
 n the Eastern shore of Virginia I'm sure. We then hung out and talked and 
 we went back to his hotel to be this Virginia girlfriend. Anyhow, I went home and got some stuff at the CVS.

No comments: