Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Wednesday, August 23: Cooler Hump Day

Well I got up on time after half decent night of sleep through the 
 hunderstorm last night. I think the shower the middle of the night last night so
 I just put on my clothes and ate a nice bowl of cereal. Overnight I had a bowl
 of cereal after I had some New England clam chowder. So I went through the
 detour down to Pennsylvania Avenue. Lo and behold I saw the 48 bus going
 down 21st St. I mean 23rd St. I couldn't quite believe my eyes. I 
caught the bus got into work a little bit early but not ridiculously so. I 
 hen what's the turn at the write up as many sanctions I could. And it up 
 oing more partials and I actually wrote up sanctions but I did make headway 
 n my section list I believe. Well the one controversy at work 
 s that anytime that Seaview closest somebody if somebody walks in they were 
 upposed to take the application which is not a real application. 
 t's kind of a hot mess. I think it affects the other workers more than me 
 ecause that's a sanction work on that
 really supposed to be closing cases on the most part. Set something to ring up in labor management along with the absent parent in for the disappears on the system anytime you close cash. 

 Anyhow, I stayed a little bit late to do a little bit of organizing my desk
 so I can get stuff done right when I come to work. I do have people coming in so 
 nything I can get done would be a definite added bonus and less pressure 

 n me before I go on my short wedding vacation in Buffalo starting next 
 ednesday to Thursday. But I don't think Mary's and hit send very nice clothes 
 hat fit and look good. I hung out there for a little bit and then get the best home. I was feeling a little prickly and and then I can retreat to my room.

No comments: