Thursday, August 17, 2017

Wednesday, August 16: Hot Day HALT


Well today I woke up on time thankfully. I walked the dogs and then
 once again decided I better take Uber so I'm not late again. It was only five bucks. Pretty low rate
 for a Uber X. I got to work and just worked on my alerts today. The program terminate
 28 people in one day. Everybody was terminated effective 
 ugust 11, 2017. I decided that I needed to get that patch done so I can ignore the alerts
 for the rest of the month and then go back up to some funky 
 mount like 50 or 60 names. Well, I got to the left pretty well and then I saw a last-minute plan at 4:20 PM and stepped 
 utside the office a little bit early to make my 5 o'clock appointment
. I'm still going to be late because the air is on delay modeJust after that lessons
 at the train came pretty quickly. I just tried to get some shut eye. Is the current time of day I just get really tired. It's now 5:19 PM. Well I want to group
 and I just was not into the whole thing this evening. I totally
 on the phone I was picking at myself and was getting frustrated especially
 when someone described her latest boyfriend as successful amongs
t other qualities. And Mr. loudmouth was really loud when he talked.

 I guess I know what it's like for other people when I get excitable! I 
want to head and 
 id my routine walking dog maneuver but I 
 as hungry and irritable and tired you know the HALT was 
Acting up big time. I came home and was just not in the mood to socialize and I know I did not endear myself to my roommate.

No comments: