Friday, August 18, 2017

Friday, August 18: August Goes Down to the Wire

Well I had my alarm set for 6:30 as per the dogs. I'm done with
 the dogs vet I got up anyway since I was interested in 
 oing to sunrise for the first time in a while. It was smaller than what I'm used 
 o but it was nice. I then skips taking a 21 and decided to walk towards 
 heEL I just cited I check out target sent my campaign 2008 Obama T-shirt is
 feeling a little tight on me. I also wore it to work yesterday so I decided I'd 
 et a shirt. I got two shirts on sale for like $28 something like that. This
 weekend definitely laundries got to get done. Anyhow I got to work with no problem. My supervisor was late and half the unit was out today. My goal is to get through 
 s many alerts as possible since I wanted them
 to be done so I can concentrate on finishing I report and seen 
 eople and doing sanctions till August 30 my last day of work till September 5, 2017. 
  was able to concentrate because there wasn't a lot of loud noise her incessant talking going on in my ear 
 hich was nice frankly. I had my last bit of pasta and enjoyed that very
 much. I just kept pushing through this alerts and I saw a couple people. 
 ut fortune wasn't able to see a person with drawl her up here. So I have to get to 
 ork by 830 on Monday to cover my ass. I didn't write up a sanction 
 acket. I'm assuming the woman that answered the phone and if she does I'll set up an appointment. 
 he big news and politics in the world of Trump is that Steve Bannon was let go as senior advisor. He's the o
ri Alt-Right  fellow Who ran the online right-wing publication called Breitbart news . He also used
 to work for Goldman Sachs like 1/3 of Trump

's  cabinet members. I think the final straw was when he did an  interview for a magazine called the American prospect. He call the Neo- Nazis clowns and disagreed with trumps

 stance on North Korea. Well I got all the alerts done except for five.
 Four of them or two parent household so it's basically two cases. I 
 tepped out of the office and the humidity was absolutely stifling. 
 here were some looming scary clouds happening and I took the DL and the
 trolley the 22nd and then caught the 48 bus at 22nd and Eirich. It's now 6:26 PM I just got coffee and it's now really starting to 
 torm here we go. Well the storm 
 ame it wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. I then met up with Sharon at the Bishop Colin we talked for a while about her sister stuff being delivered to the house. I then went upstairs to my room and fell asleep for eating all that Bishops collar chili.

No comments: