Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Tuesday, August 22:A Hot Day in August

Well I managed to get up and get myself to work close to being on time. 
 n order to get to the bus stop I just now walked straight down 24th St. to Pennsylvania 
 venue to try to catch the 48, 7 or the 32 bus. There's a detour quote until further notice." It's pretty damn hot already. I can tell it's going to be a long hot day outside. 
 'm really glad I work inside. Today I scheduled 
  whole bunch of people. I'd say the total is about 17 or 18 people. I expect
 anywhere from 8 to 12 people to show up. My supervisor is in here
 so I have free reign over my caseload. The women talking has really started 
 fter a  week and a half hiatus. One of the women talk to me more often about pets. 
 he knows better not to talk about her kids to me just because she can
 talk about them all day with the other woman. 

 ell I noticed to get 10 people to shut up. I too have 
 aid came and left. So I just put them in the sanction list. I did write that one section and got befuddled on how to handle the other one. 
  think I just make it a partial & get it over with. Well, after work I headed  downtown and got
 an iced coffee at the hipster coffee shop 
 alled Elixir  café. Got myself an iced coffee and headed to 

 420 Walnut to a different group one by my ongoing therapist. 
 t was morning early so Brady can but it was an IOP. It did bring me back. 
 alf of more quarts the belated to show up they seem to be funny guys
. I couldn't tell if one or two more serious he did bring me back to my early days right after the DUI.  
Well I talked to my friend. I talked about disappearing Fred and he's going to Virginia and then coming 
 back on Thursday. He seemed 

 nterested to go to meetings with me or at least a meeting this Thursday. That's good

No comments: